Has your stock in AJ gone up or down after this Fight?

usyk would get killed

I don't think so

He isn't a fat plodder

If Aj comes light, Usyk will close the distance and land combos

I'm not sure on Usyk power, but I'm less sure on Aj's chin

He is an accident wating to happen

Ruiz has decent power, but he is no Wilder or Dubois, or even Whyte

He wasn't in a hurry to call out Wilder anyhow

Wonder why?

I don't think so

He isn't a fat plodder

Wonder why?
Usyk has no power and his defense is terrible

He will lose to all the top 5 heavyweights

I don't think so

He isn't a fat plodder

Wonder why?

On tonight’s performance Conor KO’s em both.

I've watched all of them, he sucks and nobody will remember him in when all is said and done. If everyone fought like floyd we would be bored out of the sport. Just sitting back counter punching.
Wonder how such an erudite poster got on double yellows within two weeks of joining.

Dunno how anyone can say his stock went down after regaining the hw belts. And after putting on a really tight performance and sticking to his game plan.

I dunno if he can avoid wilder for 12 rounds though anymore.

I've watched all of them, he sucks and nobody will remember him in when all is said and done. If everyone fought like floyd we would be bored out of the sport. Just sitting back counter punching.

Yes, that is what Mayweather does. Go to a gym and maybe pick up some boxing classes and maybe you'll actually know what you're talking about and respect his technical genius.

Fucking idiot.

Congrats on AJ on running it back. I don't think he looked great and there's still question marks that I think both Wilder and Fury would capitalize on, but a win is a win.

For me, down. I thought Ruiz was a hard cracking killer, but I didn't realize how big a scrub he is. The guy is scared to throw a punch, and comes in way overweight? That's mental midget shit, and AJ got ko'ed by him.
I don't think any other top HW would lose to Ruiz.

I would have put AJ on par with Wilder and Fury, but after this performance he is waaay below them.
<Waaah>
Nice "boohoo I picked Andy, and AJ out boxed him like I didn't want thread."

And not much power apparently! Joshua just constantly clinched and grabbed every 10 secs.. at some points it was more reminiscent of a wrestling match rather than a boxing match when Joshua doesn't want any engagement and just clinches, frustrating to watch, i imagine it was very frustrating to Ruiz
That was the most direct path to victory and the safest.

Fight from distance, circle out, tie up when close.

If I was AJ’s trainer I would have had him study Klitscho’s “jab and grab” style. Or Lennox’s jab and outside control.

haha, what?

i didnt even know it was over.

Joshua corrected his mistakes and beat the guy who beat him.... annnnnnnd this is the spin.

haha, ok

Dunno how anyone can say his stock went down after regaining the hw belts. And after putting on a really tight performance and sticking to his game plan.

I dunno if he can avoid wilder for 12 rounds though anymore.

Because children can’t admit when they’re wrong.

Yes, that is what Mayweather does. Go to a gym and maybe pick up some boxing classes and maybe you'll actually know what you're talking about.

Fucking idiot.

Congrats on AJ on running it back. I don't think he looked great and there's still question marks that I think both Wilder and Fury would capitalize on, but a win is a win.

How does it feel to know that 60 years from now no one will mention floyds name or make any highlight videos? Because he just runs and counter punches lol, can't wait to rid the earth of his stupid fucking name. Guys like Provodnikov will be talked about more than floyd LOL, you mad?

Ruiz clearly was never that good and the problems in the first fight were clearly on AJ's side of the table.

The only rational conclusion is that AJ's chin was shot in preparation for the first fight, supposedly someone KO him in sparring and now he has a glass chin (as shown in the ruiz rematch) and can never compete with fury or wilder.

Ruiz was in the right place right time to get the upset the first fight through almost no actual effort of his own. Any fighter-with a good chin- that showed up and wanted to slug it out with AJ would have won.
The only thing I disagree with is saying “Ruiz clearly never was that good.”

He was 33-1, Olympian, champ, former title challenger which he lost by very close SD.

But yes, the stars aligned for him.

He got a short notice HUGE opportunity when he was already in fight shape. He got a bored champ not on his a game (with possible chin issues- I can’t say either way).

He deserves credit for the first win, even with help of some favorable circumstances, but he looked like shit tonight. Seems to care more about burritos more than boxing and just wants to milk his golden goose for a trilogy.

How does it feel to know that 60 years from now no one will mention floyds name or make any highlight videos? Because he just runs and counter punches lol, can't wait to rid the earth of his stupid fucking name. Guys like Provodnikov will be talked about more than floyd LOL, you mad?

What?

Up. He looked good and fought a high paced fight for 12 rds. I think him and Fury would be a boring fight up great boxing match. Like to see Whyte get a crack at AJ next.

Back