Has your stock in AJ gone up or down after this Fight?

How does it feel to know that 60 years from now no one will mention floyds name or make any highlight videos?
About what? Search for example " mittwork with Floyd. Sr " .
Actually I don't undestood completely his style but he is good…. really good. ( I mean Floyd Sr. ).

Dunno how anyone can say his stock went down after regaining the hw belts. And after putting on a really tight performance and sticking to his game plan.

I dunno if he can avoid wilder for 12 rounds though anymore.

AJ would outbox Wilder no doubt about that. But thats the thing : Can he avoid that nuclear right hand of doom for 12 rounds ? Not sure about that

Down, he came to a rematch he lost on ko with a plan to win on points. Weak

How does it feel to know that 60 years from now no one will mention floyds name or make any highlight videos? Because he just runs and counter punches lol, can't wait to rid the earth of his stupid fucking name. Guys like Provodnikov will be talked about more than floyd LOL, you mad?
Clearly an unintelligent troll.

LOL at the people shitting at Joshua for fighting clever and not taking unnecessary risks.
Hit and don't get hit - simple as that.

Considering that his stock went down would be borderline retarded.

Slightly up but think Fury easily outboxes him and he wouldn't evade Wilder's bombs for 12 rounds. Professional job tonight, not the best fight but takes 2 to tango. Ruiz had nothing though.

I don't think Nick Diaz would have approved of AJ tonight!

Definitely up.

Fight was reminiscent of Leonard Duran II

Had the wrong game plan the first time and paid the price, AJ stayed in the gym while Ruiz partied and got fat.
AJ fought an intelligent rematch, made Ruiz a non factor and won back his titles.
Sorry there's more to boxing than just swinging for the fences and seeing who drops first.

Up, he knew he was going to have to technically box a hard hitting opponent. So he focused on conditioning and footwork and won.

I don't understand how tonight would show anything new. He fought and beat Parker the same say: circled and jabbed for 12 rounds, and had good stamina back then.

My opinion of AJ has remained the same. He's a good fighter, but still slightly over hyped. For most of the fight tonight, he played tag, but it was smart. After the fight, Hearn gave an interview, which was essentially just a commercial pumping up AJ and going on and on about how he painted a Picasso and took Ruiz to school and it was a masterpiece, blah, blah blah. It was not a masterpiece. AJ did what he had to do, but it wasn't pretty. It wasn't ugly either, but certainly not pretty and not a Picasso. Even though AJ won almost every round, he still fought like he was surviving. AJ lost a lot of muscle, which is good because his conditioning is better, but his punches also have less pop on them. AJ still loses to the likes of Wilder, Fury and Ortiz.

AJ would outbox Wilder no doubt about that. But thats the thing : Can he avoid that nuclear right hand of doom for 12 rounds ? Not sure about that
Yeah because a short fat guy and Wilder are comparable

I say it increases slightly.

The only reason I won't say it greatly increased is because Ruiz was dreadful!

Ruiz put forth a pitiful effort. Not sure how he's going to have any fans after this fight.

Not sure how he's going to have any fans after this fight.

Actually he surprised critics that assumed that his cardio is bad etc.
He at least proved that he is able to box 12 rounds without being down.
About this plenty of ppl too had doubts…...including ppl from here too.

How does it feel to know that 60 years from now no one will mention floyds name or make any highlight videos? Because he just runs and counter punches lol, can't wait to rid the earth of his stupid fucking name. Guys like Provodnikov will be talked about more than floyd LOL, you mad?

You sound like there's a server crash on Fortnite and you're done for the evening. Don't worry, you can go back to doing floss dances in no time, champ!

Back