Has your stock in AJ gone up or down after this Fight?

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
For me, down. I thought Ruiz was a hard cracking killer, but I didn't realize how big a scrub he is. The guy is scared to throw a punch, and comes in way overweight? That's mental midget shit, and AJ got ko'ed by him.
I don't think any other top HW would lose to Ruiz.

I would have put AJ on par with Wilder and Fury, but after this performance he is waaay below them.

Last edited:
Was a gay performance. He was literally running for 12 rounds. what the fuck was ruiz thinking adding 20 lbs. he was to fucking slow to close the gap on joshua.

Last edited:
He is going to have problems if he ever fights Wilder

Lol. He Ko'd Klitchko. Ruiz just caught him with punch. Tonight AJ showed whos superiour boxer

Up. He's never gonna be the most durable fighter, he cant be. But he answered a lot of questions here. Looked more conditioned faster and more technical than I've seen him before.

Stock went up because joshuas cardio has never looked this good

but Andy didn’t offer shit

khalib starnes would have been a boxing legend

Meh. I’d watch Andy Ruiz over AJ any day. Props to Joshua for fighting smart. He did what he had to do. But you can expect him to fight like that every fight from now on.

Up. His IQ, and willingness to adapt to win is impressive. Ruiz didnt want it, and looked like he didnt want it. It was Ruiz's fault for not adapting.

effective with the jab, but it just felt like he was playing it super safe and kinda running away. Ruiz really didn't cut him off or go to the body as much as he should have to get in there. felt like a massive letdown really. Joshua did not avenge getting knocked down 4 times

For me, down. I thought Ruiz was a hard cracking killer, but I didn't realize how big a scrub he is. The guy is scared to throw a punch, and comes in way overweight? That's mental midget shit, and AJ got ko'ed by him.
I don't think any other top HW would lose to this guy.

I would have put AJ on par with Wilder and Fury, but after this performance he is waaay below them.

AJ vs Fury is a toss of a coin.

I agree Wilder KO’s him.

Solid performance by AJ I was upset I wanted Ruiz but AJ fought on the outside well.

Ruiz needs to lose 30 pounds to get a little faster imo

Back