Movies Has Will Smith really become a National Embarrassment?

Dude had world by a string when he first married Jada. Box office Giant with Independance Day and MIB an a huge music success. Dude could of gotten anyone an he choose a person he had to know was a mental case.

I really don't care

Looking forward to I Am Legend 2 and Bad Boys 4

Yea Will is a simp, but toxic femininity is the real story here. Why can't these women get crucified as if they were abusive men, and Will showered with sympathy?

Equality, and all that.

Funny how in a supposed male dominated patriarchy, women are sitting so pretty.

dude is irrelevant.
he ain't no jamie foxx after all.

I haven't liked a Will Smith movie since 2007

He's fallen off for nearly 20 years now

Still a shame he turned down Django, that was the movie that could have relaunched his career.
Although ultimately I think it showed that Jamie Fox can play that kind of persona far better than Smith, I'v not grown tired of it since were as with Will Smith ID4 and the first Men in Black were the only times it worked for me, the rest of the time it felt very forced.

Still a shame he turned down Django, that was the movie that could have relaunched his career.
Hancock is underrated. A bit of a cult classic. I Am Legend had some virtues despite fundamentally missing the point of its source material. Bright was awesome, I'm still pissed we've been deprived of a sequel because of the fallout over some dumb fucking slap at an obsolete awards ceremony.

Honestly, he's a dumbass for getting involved with her to begin with. I believe he's a good dude a heart but he's been corrupted by the cunt that is Jada. Sad. It's too bad he couldn't have found a good woman to be with back in the day. His whole life would be totally different now and he might actually be happy.

I don't know if I believe that assistant guy. He was saying some outlandish shit like Jada being used to a baby arm and then going with a pinky. Seems like he's just purposefully being salacious. Why would you even be talking about another man's cock like that? LOL

Last edited:

Being with that devil of a woman probably had a big part in his movie and music downfall. If life at home is terrible it will spill over into our work life.

Turns out this is all just an arrangement to hide his homosexuality. That is why he has to be careful how he handles this she devil. If he blasts her, she has so much on him that he is best to stay quiet. He built a career on this “West Philadelphia” bravado....in his movies he often goes “Big Willy style”. All that will be seen as nonsense if the truth is known that he likes to get piped by other dudes.....

Last edited:
Obsessively rifling through someone's personal life like you have nothing better to do is more embarrassing.

Many couples have gone and will go through something like this, and nobody cares, why should I for Will and Jada?
Many couples will go through what?? Like this?? No way. This stuff is on a whole another level

Hard to tell. They both have a co dependent relationships.

Many couples will go through what?? Like this?? No way. This stuff is on a whole another level

Infidelity is fairly common.

It warrants having conversations about it before a relationship gets blindsided.

Infidelity is fairly common.

It warrants having conversations about it before a relationship gets blindsided.

Not like this… I’ve never seen anything like this… not even close

Jada admitted to fucking her son’s friend… for four years. And Will STILL hung around

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg

Not like this… I’ve never seen anything like this… not even close

Jada admitted to fucking her son’s friend… for four years. And Will STILL hung around

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg

There are many stories of men raising other men's children, and then sticking around after they found out. It's not that unusual.

The only difference is, that this situation is more high-profile and public, but I am quite confident that it happens a lot more than what is reported, especially among elite circles.

Anyway, the point is, that obsessing about a celebrity's personal life is not going to teach people how to avoid infidelity in their own relationships, as Will and Jada are clearly not an example of a healthy relationship to model after.

If anyone is reading this and wants to avoid a similar situation, I highly recommend Dating Radar: Why Your Brain Says Yes to "The One" Who Will Make Your Life Hell by Bill Eddy.

Bill used to be a mental health professional and is now a divorce lawyer. He sees the most common dysfunctional traits of people in divorce cases and gives advice on red flags to look out for at the early stages of your relationship.

Going through his work is a lot better use of one's time than acting like a circle of gossip girls.

Back