Movies Has Will Smith really become a National Embarrassment?

I wouldn't want to tell a joke around him. He appears to have a heck of a slap. No idea about the national embarrassment. I tend to avoid entertainment news.

Obsessively rifling through someone's personal life like you have nothing better to do is more embarrassing.

Many couples have gone and will go through something like this, and nobody cares, why should I for Will and Jada?

What a gross misrepresentation of this thread lol. You do know that Jada and Will, and the media all have spent millions on propagating their personal lives is the opposite of people rifling through their stuff.

What a gross misrepresentation of this thread lol. You do know that Jada and Will, and the media all have spent millions on propagating their personal lives is the opposite of people rifling through their stuff.

Cool shroom. Any good finds this season?

Former Assistant says Will Smith had gay sex with Duane Martin 'He was bent over'​

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Will allegedly once had sex with White Men Can’t Jump actor Duane Martin.

The claims were made by Smith’s former friend and assistant Brother Bilaal during an interview with Tasha K, a clip of which was posted to YouTube on Monday

Talking about intimate moments he spent with the Smith family while he worked as an assistant for Will, Bilaal recounted an incident where he was trying to find the Men in Black star — only to discover him engaged in “anal sex” with Martin in the latter’s dressing room.

He says: “I opened the door to Duane’s dressing room and that’s when I see Duane having anal sex with Will. There was a couch and Will was bent over the couch and Duane was standing up killing him, murdering him. It was murder in there.”

Ok, I don’t care much about celebrity gossip shit. But this stuff even found its way onto NPR and I had to hear it while driving in the car.

So, you kind of answered the question about why Will Smith allows this to go on when you said, “He could walk into the club and bang any 5 women in there he wants (paraphrasing).”

Yeah, he probably does that whenever he wants. He probably also bangs any dudes he wants (he might be bisexual). And that may be part of Jada’s problem with him, and also the leverage she has on him.

Or he is just mature enough to understand that bad mouthing her in public gets him nothing. Or he just loves her and can’t get over it. Every guy has had a girl who treated him like shit that he still could not stop loving. Why would he be any different? We all have options.

Best thing Will could of done relationship wise was to choose Nina Long over Jada . Which I think he almost did as they were close. Where area of his life is likely exponentially better now

She emasculated him by saying he has a tiny penis to his security guard and the security guard has some crazy story about will having vigorous anal sex where he was the bottom from his co star.

Joined and Ban-Hammered on the same day? Damn, son. <Lmaoo>
Damn, that has to be a record.

But that guy was close. Usually, two co-dependent people don’t end up in a relationship together. It’s more likely Smith is co-dependent and Jada is obviously a narcissist. It is very common for co-dependent people to end up in relationships with narcissists.

Oh fuck off. You're fucking around in Gayberry.

And it's extremely relevant to anyone who's been in this situation.

And see it happen publically to someone as successful to Will Smith?

Well, no one should feel bad when they get caught in that trap.

Mate, a few months back you mentioned taking some time off of sherdog because you thought it was creating unhealthy obsessions for you.

And now you're here losing your shit over someone not caring about fucking Will Smith as much as you do?

Back