Movies Has Will Smith really become a National Embarrassment?

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'll say this... I've been sucked into soul sucking emotional drain of a toxic woman. Who liked you just enough to keep you around but was never really going to be into you like you are with her.

It was an awful emotional rollercoaster and I've moved on. But I know deep down, if I saw a notification pop up on my phone from her, my body would freeze and my heart would skip a beat. And I'd have to do everything to tell my dumbass that she's probably texting for advice on kitchen faucet or she needs help with her car.

Everything I'm seeing with the Will Smith / Jada Smith completely reminds me at that situation.

She obviously "settled" for Will Smith.... Say that again "Settled"

This guy... who was king of TV and Hollywood for over a decade
will-smith-6up-1515529521.jpg

Yes... Will Smith was a crappy rapper, but had a couple of decent singles. And he'd never be on Tupac's level music wise... But Will was pulled the shit in at the Movie Theaters... consistently.

The Jada shit... Will just keeps taking Ls...

Fucking her son's friend for four years.
fa572820335f3a9fea49ea5395e943aa

Will Crying on National TV... over Jada
5f7ca56594fce90018f7b677

We all know the Oscar's Slap... But really watch this again. Will is laughing while Jada gets bitch face mode engage... Will sees it and then goes out and yet again Nationally Embarrasses himself on behalf of Jada again.

Her Eye roll and that look she gives Will...

But what makes this even better!!!!!

Apparently, they've been Separated privately for SEVEN YEARS!!!

And did he NOT KNOW what was in the book at this video? And he was fucking clapping. Yay! My soon to be X-Wife, who fucked my son's kids, just told the World I've been nothing by her ATM for almost a decade. WTF...

Are you fucking saying that Will Smith has been Friendzoned for SEVEN YEARS?

This dude literally could go into almost any nightclub... and pick up 4 or 5 women... together on a single night. Anytime...

Will, dude... when that interview aired almost a decade ago, with Jada not giving two shits about you and you ended up crying... That was the time to leave...

Now...

Will... This is Beta shit. Not AAA Hollywood Actor level... Beta
F8gk2UAWUAA1WQk

Seriously, why I am I feeling a little bad for this guy. All that fame and money...

And he's fucking miserable

It would be a miracle if he can turn his career around.
Yeah honestly it's going to be hard to believe him in any role where he's not playing a cuck.

I get why other men may get stuck in these relationships... The kids are young, or financially he can't make it on his own (while paying alimony), or maybe he just doesn't have the confidence that he can find another woman...

But none of those apply to Will. I just don't get it. Whatever dirt she has on you, just let it come out already. It can't be more embarrassing than what she's doing to you now.

It would be a miracle if he can turn his career around.

He should leave her now... Take a sabbatical

Pull a Leonardo Cicaprio and and go on fucking spree and find his manhood. Realize he's a fucking good looking, successful man.

Come back... Then earn himself an Oscar.

Dude is 55, he's in the prime to pull women of all ages. Jada is getting up there... if you get what I mean.

His best revenge is leave her, block all communication with her and just get after it... Women, career and reconnect with friends. Just remember what it was like to have fun and enjoy life. Before this Toxic bitch put a black cloud over him.

I wouldn't be in least bit surprised if Jada came crawling back after 3 or 4 years. Realizing she fucked up the best thing to ever happen to her while she was pining away for a man who's been dead 25+ years.

Obsessively rifling through someone's personal life like you have nothing better to do is more embarrassing.

Many couples have gone and will go through something like this, and nobody cares, why should I for Will and Jada?

Oh fuck off. You're fucking around in Gayberry.

And it's extremely relevant to anyone who's been in this situation.

And see it happen publically to someone as successful to Will Smith?

Well, no one should feel bad when they get caught in that trap.

The issue is shes doing this publically.

I have no doubt many elites and normal people have been through worse private situations but those situations were kept PRIVATE and happened in the shadows.

I'm as pro drug as they come but if a girl in HS is slinging crack that really says something about their personality.

We often talk about how women like "bad boys" who don't care about them well the same is true of men. I think the fact she doesn't care about him and is an asshole is part of why Will chose her tbh.

He's only embarrassed himself.

He seems like he's just a fool for love, though, and incredibly insecure. How a man in his position is that way, is beyond me, but it seems to be the case. I remember seeing some round table discussion with him and a few other celebs, where he was legitimately obsessing over and clearly still bitter over this one girl who dumped him in like friggin' high school, and was still actively working at shoving his success in that girl's face. I believe he was in his late 30's at that time. He's still a little boy inside.

Jada should be a little careful though. There's only so much a man can take, and he's probably a few more slights away from finding himself running from the cops in a Ford Bronco, if you catch my drift. He's gonna lash out at her one day.

He's head over heels over her and you can tell she's all for the limelight ME ME ME!!!

Does she not realize the way of this shit is making her look? Surely she had a publicist in charge of maintaining her image...

Or perhaps all publicity is good publicity to some people.

He's only embarrassed himself.

He seems like he's just a fool for love, though, and incredibly insecure. How a man in his position is that way, is beyond me, but it seems to be the case. I remember seeing some round table discussion with him and a few other celebs, where he was legitimately obsessing over and clearly still bitter over this one girl who dumped him in like friggin' high school, and was still actively working at shoving his success in that girl's face. I believe he was in his late 30's at that time. He's still a little boy inside.

Jada should be a little careful though. There's only so much a man can take, and he's probably a few more slights away from finding himself running from the cops in a Ford Bronco, if you catch my drift. He's gonna lash out at her one day.

<escalate99>

In terms of the first paragraph I feel thats very common tbh.

He's head over heels over her and you can tell she's all for the limelight ME ME ME!!!

Does she not realize the way of this shit is making her look? Surely she had a publicist in charge of maintaining her image...

Or perhaps all publicity is good publicity to some people.

Oh she knows.

She despises him and wants to drag him through the mud while being able to claim that's not what shes doing.

There is no goddamm way in hell after slapgate she innocently brought up Chris Rock asking her out when he thought her and Will were getting divorced.

I'll say this... I've been sucked into soul sucking emotional drain of a toxic woman. Who liked you just enough to keep you around but was never really going to be into you like you are with her.

It was an awful emotional rollercoaster and I've moved on. But I know deep down, if I saw a notification pop up on my phone from her, my body would freeze and my heart would skip a beat. And I'd have to do everything to tell my dumbass that she's probably texting for advice on kitchen faucet or she needs help with her car.

Everything I'm seeing with the Will Smith / Jada Smith completely reminds me at that situation.

Yes... Will Smith was a crappy rapper, but had a couple of decent singles. And he'd never be on Tupac's level music wise... But Will was pulled the shit in at the Movie Theaters... consistently.

5f7ca56594fce90018f7b677

We all know the Oscar's Slap... But really watch this again. Will is laughing while Jada gets bitch face mode engage... Will sees it and then goes out and yet again Nationally Embarrasses himself on behalf of Jada again.

And did he NOT KNOW what was in the book at this video? And he was fucking clapping. Yay! My soon to be X-Wife, who fucked my son's kids, just told the World I've been nothing by her ATM for almost a decade. WTF...

This dude literally could go into almost any nightclub... and pick up 4 or 5 women... together on a single night. Anytime...

Will, dude... when that interview aired almost a decade ago, with Jada not giving two shits about you and you ended up crying... That was the time to leave...

Now...

F8gk2UAWUAA1WQk

Seriously, why I am I feeling a little bad for this guy. All that fame and money...

Why do you guys obsess over Jada Pinket? First of all who gaf and second, Hollywood is filled with garbage people like that.

Just the other day the yahoo headline said she's concerned about his future health and some shit. That's exactly the type of image rehabilitation headline I'd pay someone to put up. Why even have that shit headline if not to make yourself look good?

Normally I hate commenting on another person’s private life but this is really embarrassing for a guy like Smith

I grew up listening to this guy in the 80s and watching him become a star on television than a megastar in Hollywood. There was nothing the man couldn’t do

This whole saga just makes him look weak and pathetic two things no man wants to be especially in front of the entire world. Is this what you want to be remembered as after everything you have accomplished?

5f7ca56594fce90018f7b677

Now...

F8gk2UAWUAA1WQk

Bitches ain't shit but Hoe's and Tricks.

More news at 11.

Back