Movies Has Will Smith really become a National Embarrassment?

You should care because it's a famous example of a type of abuse that rarely gets attention because it's perpetrated by a woman.

Even now, many people are focused on how pathetic it makes Will, rather than how abusive his wife is being. Many are victim blaming because it's a man who's the victim.

It matters to the bigger picture that we, as a society, address these forms of abuse, or they will proliferate. This case is giving us an opportunity to have the discussion on a major scale.

This is a fair assessment

I agree it’s not fair to label Will as ‘weak’ but you’d think a man with all his money and power would at least stand up for himself.

Friend of mine was talking about how he was being abused for 5 years by his ex girl and it kind of shocked me giving how big a tough guy he is. But you can have all the physical strength in the world and still be emotionally abused by a toxic woman. Mainly because she knew if he said or did anything, the court’s would take the side of a nurse who’s a single mom. I don’t think people realize how the average guy gets screwed over by abusive women and feel powerless because the system won’t side with you

Johnny Depp was being abused by Amber Heard and Hollywood and the media took her side without a second thought.

So what did Johnny do? Take that witch to court and let the whole world see how abusive and crazy she was. But imagine if he didn’t have the money or the name to fight back?

Will has gotta be a man at some point. Who is going to respect him after all this?

It wouldn't surprise me if Will's side pieces were men like you see with a lot of musicians. If they were, who cares? As long as people are not doing anything illegal, then it's really nobody else's business.

Just keep cranking out the good stuff and let the work speak for itself.

That ogre Wendy Williams was saying Will Smith was gay for years or at the very least bisexual. Good chance he may be but whatever. Marlon Brando and Richard Pryor both allegedly had sex with men. They’re still the GOATS of their craft

In a world full of cucks he is hardly an embarrassment at all of we are going to be honest. Plus dude is loaded. Anyone laughing at him should honestly take a look at themselves

I'll say this... I've been sucked into soul sucking emotional drain of a toxic woman. Who liked you just enough to keep you around but was never really going to be into you like you are with her.

It was an awful emotional rollercoaster and I've moved on. But I know deep down, if I saw a notification pop up on my phone from her, my body would freeze and my heart would skip a beat. And I'd have to do everything to tell my dumbass that she's probably texting for advice on kitchen faucet or she needs help with her car.

Everything I'm seeing with the Will Smith / Jada Smith completely reminds me at that situation.

She obviously "settled" for Will Smith.... Say that again "Settled"

This guy... who was king of TV and Hollywood for over a decade
will-smith-6up-1515529521.jpg

Yes... Will Smith was a crappy rapper, but had a couple of decent singles. And he'd never be on Tupac's level music wise... But Will was pulled the shit in at the Movie Theaters... consistently.

The Jada shit... Will just keeps taking Ls...

Fucking her son's friend for four years.
fa572820335f3a9fea49ea5395e943aa

Will Crying on National TV... over Jada
5f7ca56594fce90018f7b677

We all know the Oscar's Slap... But really watch this again. Will is laughing while Jada gets bitch face mode engage... Will sees it and then goes out and yet again Nationally Embarrasses himself on behalf of Jada again.

Her Eye roll and that look she gives Will...

But what makes this even better!!!!!

Apparently, they've been Separated privately for SEVEN YEARS!!!

And did he NOT KNOW what was in the book at this video? And he was fucking clapping. Yay! My soon to be X-Wife, who fucked my son's kids, just told the World I've been nothing by her ATM for almost a decade. WTF...

Are you fucking saying that Will Smith has been Friendzoned for SEVEN YEARS?

This dude literally could go into almost any nightclub... and pick up 4 or 5 women... together on a single night. Anytime...

Will, dude... when that interview aired almost a decade ago, with Jada not giving two shits about you and you ended up crying... That was the time to leave...

Now...

Will... This is Beta shit. Not AAA Hollywood Actor level... Beta
F8gk2UAWUAA1WQk

Seriously, why I am I feeling a little bad for this guy. All that fame and money...

And he's fucking miserable

The time to leave was the moment he found out she doesn't give two shits about him or the relationship, which is probably something that happened in private.

I don't know bro, I certainly don't feel bad for him. It doesn't matter how much he loves her, he should never renounce his intelligence. He should have divorced her and never saw her again, but due to some misplaced feelings he didn't allow his intelligence to function.

The time to leave was the moment he found out she doesn't give two shits about him or the relationship, which is probably something that happened in private.

I don't know bro, I certainly don't feel bad for him. It doesn't matter how much he loves her, he should never renounce his intelligence. He should have divorced her and never saw her again, but due to some misplaced feelings he didn't allow his intelligence to function.

I think once a couple has kids you can never really cut that chord and get the toxic partner out of your life. You're still going to be forced to see and associate with them through the children and the wound won't heal. So emotionally it makes more sense to justify the current situation and tell himself hes in a loving marriage because he can't really run.

I don't feel that bad for him.

He's a handsome mega rich celebrity and I'm sure he's had his fair share of side chicks. He married a woman who was just not that into him and who keeps talking about a dude who has been dead for 30 years.

It could be worst. He could be broke and an unlikable dork living with his parents. He's still Will Smith.

I liked Fresh Prince as much as the next guy......but he's legitimately a terrible actor. He's an even worse rapper/pop singer. Everytime he opens his mouth outside of thr terrible acting he does he says the corniest shit. He's just not good besides maybe Men In Black 1.

Having said that, that lady is a horrible human being. Get away.

You should care because it's a famous example of a type of abuse that rarely gets attention because it's perpetrated by a woman.

Even now, many people are focused on how pathetic it makes Will, rather than how abusive his wife is being. Many are victim blaming because it's a man who's the victim.

It matters to the bigger picture that we, as a society, address these forms of abuse, or they will proliferate. This case is giving us an opportunity to have the discussion on a major scale.

It's possible to do both. She is vile and abhorrent, but his simpish behavior is uncommendable.

Idk about anybody else, but I say the same thing for both genders, like when women remain with men who treat them like crap. Not to sound insensitive because I am aware that there is a psychological aspect that tethers someone to an abusive spouse, I get it...

But like people with substance abuse, there is always a catalyst, it's hard to walk away, but it's ultimately up to you to put a stop to what you subject yourself to.

Cases like fear of physical harm or financial dependence can be another reason it is hard for people to leave a partner that treats them like crap, but Will falls under neither category.

I think once a couple has kids you can never really cut that chord and get the toxic partner out of your life. You're still going to be forced to see and associate with them through the children and the wound won't heal. So emotionally it makes more sense to justify the current situation and tell himself hes in a loving marriage because he can't really run.

You can get them out of your life as a partner, but not as someone you see ever so often to pick the kids up. As for healing, I can't comment on that, that's an individual thing. I understand it makes sense to him, in his mind, because he isn't acting out of his intelligence, he is acting because of misplaced emotions.

She never looked at Will like she looked at Pac

I don't always agree with you brother, but this is a fucking textbook case of toxic femininity.

One might be tempted to call Jada a cunt, except that she lacks both the warmth and the depth.

If there's one thing Will Smith is guilty of its trying to be a good father and husband. The dude could have gotten so many girls back in the day but Will chose her.

I think it's all too common for women to regret settling for second choice in their mind. Despite the fact that Will Smith gave her a life of luxury, Fame, kids and stayed faithful to her as much as a celebrity can.

She's a broken person so he should cut ties with her now that his kids are grown up. They also hate her

My wife had on Kelly and mark today and she was on. Even mark Consuelos had the body language of "God I hope my wife doesn't get any fucking ideas from this batshit woman"

I'm guessing will watches the opening to scream 2 on repeat

Back