Movies Has Will Smith really become a National Embarrassment?

Whats the big thing about being gay? Certainly not a big thing in Hollywood. Compared to what stuff his wife does its really absolutely nothing. I get it might be very difficult to admit to himself if thats the big secret but really there would be zero backlash.

If thats the big secret man he is really an incredible weak being.

Whats the big thing about being gay? Certainly not a big thing in Hollywood. Compared to what stuff his wife does its really absolutely nothing. I get it might be very difficult to admit to himself if thats the big secret but really there would be zero backlash.

It does have ramifications for his ability to sell his historical bread and butter roles to the public and make big money for portraying those roles though. The public will probably be fairly accepting but at the same time it's kind of hard to sell a character like Mike Lowry if you're known for getting your anus murdered. Those roles largely appealed to dudes who want to be tough and women who want the Big Willie Style.

At this point being King Cuck has more or less amounted to the same problem though if he wants the public to buy tickets to see him be tough and studly and all that.

Last edited:
It does have ramifications for his ability to sell his historical bread and butter roles to the public and make big money for portraying those roles though.
Sure but he is set for 100 lifes. This is an incredible minor thing compared to living with that monster Jada and these brats of children. I just have a hard time believing he is that weak. There has to be more and maybe the threat of Jada simply inventing more or having created more. She definitely is capable of that.

It does have ramifications for his ability to sell his historical bread and butter roles to the public and make big money for portraying those roles though. The public will probably be fairly accepting but at the same time it's kind of hard to sell a character like Mike Lowry if you're known for getting your anus murdered. Those roles largely appealed to dudes who want to be tough and women who want the Big Willie Style.

At this point being King Cuck has more or less amounted to the same problem though if he wants the public to buy tickets to see him be tough and studly and all that.

Probably something to do with it but he's 55 years old, how many tough guy roles does he have left?

Probably something to do with it but he's 55 years old, how many tough guy roles does he have left?

Probably not many new ones but look at what a hard time Travolta has had getting any kind of role like that in anything but a D project since the last round of rumors and such. Not to mention...it's getting really hard to buy Will as Mike Lowrey if / when he goes back to the Bad Boys well. How do you think Rocky 6 and Rambo 4 would have done if they had been preceded by a decade of Sly's wife publicly cucking him and then a tell all about getting his ass murdered by Jason Statham or something.

Only matters what women think. And they still like him so he will be ok.

Former Assistant says Will Smith had gay sex with Duane Martin 'He was bent over'​

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Will allegedly once had sex with White Men Can’t Jump actor Duane Martin.

The claims were made by Smith’s former friend and assistant Brother Bilaal during an interview with Tasha K, a clip of which was posted to YouTube on Monday

Talking about intimate moments he spent with the Smith family while he worked as an assistant for Will, Bilaal recounted an incident where he was trying to find the Men in Black star — only to discover him engaged in “anal sex” with Martin in the latter’s dressing room.

He says: “I opened the door to Duane’s dressing room and that’s when I see Duane having anal sex with Will. There was a couch and Will was bent over the couch and Duane was standing up killing him, murdering him. It was murder in there.”

Yeah being gay is very taboo in the black community. There's a reason the whole on the down low thing exists with black men.

I could have sworn I heard these Duane Martin rumors years ago.

Infidelity is fairly common.

It warrants having conversations about it before a relationship gets blindsided.

Not like this though. Not some crazy B going public with all of this nonsense and making a fool out of one of America’s hero actors.

I don’t believe this at all. Not saying it can’t be true but the timing is to convenient.

Just saying,

If hollyweird can make Neil Patrick Harris a hard core womanizer on How I Meet Your Mother by night, and by day time television he is strutting around brighter then a Double Rainbow…. Will Smith will be just fine

Liam Neeson got plenty of tough guy roles after that age.

Yeah. I feel like your inner bitterness eventually manifests itself physically. Just like Judge Judy always looks like she's sucking on a sour lemon candy... Jada has a bitter perma-bitch scowl!
This was a good poster. The mods here are garbage

Bilaal said Will Smith caught Jada Pinkett with Marc Anthony banging on the couch in his home. He allegedly beat the shit out of Jada and she had to get facial surgery. And that is one huge thing Jada has over Will that could ruin his career.

Also said Jada used to peg Will Smith.

I don't know if I believe him - could or could not be true.

Those guys can last for quite a while. Look at Denzel...Eastwood...Neeson...Arnold...

Natural charisma goes a long way.

Bilaal said Will Smith caught Jada Pinkett with Marc Anthony banging on the couch in his home. He allegedly beat the shit out of Jada and she had to get facial surgery. And that is one huge thing Jada has over Will that could ruin his career.

Also said Jada used to peg Will Smith.

I don't know if I believe him - could or could not be true.

Is this why she's so keen on potraying Cleopatra as a black woman?

I think they had an arrangement. She got financially taken care of and he got to keep his sexual orientation secret.

We are just seeing that arrangement fall apart now. She probably can't just come out and say he's gay because that probably voids the contract and she gets no money or some shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back