Has there ever been a more terrifyingly impressive woman than Zhang Weili

I mean sure, Cyborg was tearing through her competition at one point, knocking girls out left and right, but she was roided to the gills, and looked like a man. One of my favourite Zuffa-era quotes from Dana.

anyway, along comes Weili Zhang, just a sick, relentless competitor, almost like Petr Yan before the Aljo fight. She’s impressive in training, and even more so in the cage.

d1404fe427aab41b3f9c352cb5f3d73b66e83308.gif

giphy.gif

Sure she lost to Rose, but Rose is almost an enigma unto herself, what a strange career she has had. Weili has what it takes to be a GOAT/HOF fighter and I would favor her in most title match ups at 125. I can’t think of a girl similar to Weili, she’s almost peerless in terms of her overall abilities as a WMMA athlete. Excited to see what she does in the future.

Did you really have to tear down one fighter to give credit to another? Kind of a chump move

Did you really have to tear down one fighter to give credit to another? Kind of a chump move
I like posting that video of Dana where he says she looked like Wanderlei in a dress and heels
{<shrug}

I like posting that video of Dana where he says she looked like Wanderlei in a dress and heels
{<shrug}
So basically when it comes to fighters you give a damn how they look and use it as permanent basis to not like them? That ounds pretty queer. Some of you same dudes that call women men sure have a gay outlook on mma

Back