Has there ever been a more terrifyingly impressive woman than Zhang Weili

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I mean sure, Cyborg was tearing through her competition at one point, knocking girls out left and right, but she was roided to the gills, and looked like a man. One of my favourite Zuffa-era quotes from Dana.

anyway, along comes Weili Zhang, just a sick, relentless competitor, almost like Petr Yan before the Aljo fight. She’s impressive in training, and even more so in the cage.

d1404fe427aab41b3f9c352cb5f3d73b66e83308.gif

giphy.gif

Sure she lost to Rose, but Rose is almost an enigma unto herself, what a strange career she has had. Weili has what it takes to be a GOAT/HOF fighter and I would favor her in most title match ups at 125. I can’t think of a girl similar to Weili, she’s almost peerless in terms of her overall abilities as a WMMA athlete. Excited to see what she does in the future.

I think Nunes was the most impressive WMMA fighter ever. And what she did to Cyborg in under a minute was horrifying. Amanda was violent, cold, calculated, and could swing in the pocket with anybody.

Hope she's enjoying her retirement

I think Nunes was the most impressive WMMA fighter ever. And what she did to Cyborg in under a minute was horrifying. Amanda was violent, cold, calculated, and could swing in the pocket with anybody.

I wonder if becoming a mom hampered her killer instinct a little

I mean sure, Cyborg was tearing through her competition at one point, knocking girls out left and right, but she was roided to the gills, and looked like a man. One of my favourite Zuffa-era quotes from Dana.

anyway, along comes Weili Zhang, just a sick, relentless competitor, almost like Petr Yan before the Aljo fight. She’s impressive in training, and even more so in the cage.

d1404fe427aab41b3f9c352cb5f3d73b66e83308.gif

giphy.gif

Sure she lost to Rose, but Rose is almost an enigma unto herself, what a strange career she has had. Weili has what it takes to be a GOAT/HOF fighter and I would favor her in most title match ups at 125. I can’t think of a girl similar to Weili, she’s almost peerless in terms of her overall abilities as a WMMA athlete. Excited to see what she does in the future.

Yep, and they're all in One FC.

Stamp just became the first One FC champ in 3 different disciplines and she's only 25. She damn sure has better stand up skills than anyone in the UFC imo. She's always koing girls to the body too which it a sign that she mixes it up well.

Last edited:
Stamp just became the first One FC champ in 3 different disciplines and she's only 25. She dame sure hit better stand up skills that anyone in the UFC.
She could have 5 different belts outside of UFC and it still wouldn’t be UFC. Most coveted titles are UFC and boxing

Nunes and it is not even close. She bodied Ronda so bad I think that fight should be censored. She left Cyborg destroyed face down ass up. That Aussie chick looked like she was going to cry walking in to fight Nunes and I dont blame her.

Weili is a beast, but Nunes changed lives.

Cyborg was a roided out cancrusher. Never impressive to me, and Nunes just about finished that conversation.

Prime Nunes is still the most impressive. Her power and overall skill both on the feet and ground is still unmatched imo. She comes the closest to an elite male fighter

Lol, ok. Her striking is better than any girl that's in the UFC and her ground game has just about caught up. Those girls in the UFC don't want none of Stamp.
I wish her well
<TheDonald>

Nunes and it is not even close. She bodied Ronda so bad I think that fight should be censored. She left Cyborg destroyed face down ass up. That Aussie chick looked like she was going to cry walking in to fight Nunes and I dont blame her.

Not only that, she legitimately dished out permanent brain damage. Cat Zingano had her brains bounced around so bad that she was concussed for months and couldn't even go outside in daylight for like half a year. Pennington got her brains scrambled and ended up with thyroid problems after her fight with Nunes. The beatings which Nunes dished out were life changing.

Not only that, she legitimately dished out permanent brain damage. Cat Zingano had her brains bounced around so bad that she was concussed for months and couldn't even go outside in daylight for like half a year. Pennington got her brains scrambled and ended up with thyroid problems after her fight with Nunes. The beatings which Nunes dished out were life changing.
Stuff like this shit is wild, reminds me of Munoz talking about his loss to Weidman

Back