Has there ever been a more terrifyingly impressive woman than Zhang Weili

Terrifyingly impressive???

I mean, I would put here right there at the top of the women's p4p but unless your a 115lbs woman I don't think you'd be terrified of her.

young Joanna is the most savage female fighter IMO.

Joanna is the most exciting WMMA fighter by far. Basically like a max hollow at WSW.

Joanna vs lima
Joanna vs Gadelha
Joanna vs Esparza
Joanna vs Penne
Joanna vs Gadelha 2
Joanna vs Rose 2
Joanna vs Zhang

All bangers. I believe the 3 best WMMA fights of all time are on this list. Joanna is the JBG's favourite female fighter for sure.

Hardly "by far." Compare your noted JJ's 7 best to Weili's 7 best in the UFC: Lemos, Carla, Rose 2, Joanna 2, Joanna 1, Andrade, and Aguilar and I think they're neck and neck.

rL8l07H.gif

4cb8ad447c07cf10a4a9625c5107f2dd.gif

giphy.gif

sign-of-the-cross-joanna-jedrzejczyk.gif

Stamp would destroy her. If Zhangs smart she tries to LnP but even then still loses
You're delusional. I love me some Ham but she wasn't even top 15 in the UFC yet was competitive w/Stamp until the body blows well past her prime.

for what it’s worth, the girl Stamp beat for the belt this weekend was formerly in the UFC
For what it's worth, you just proved his point. Ham was on a 6 fight win streak when she was signed up by the UFC and proceeded to go 1-3 (personally I think she got screwed in a couple of the decisions) in the UFC. Of her 4 opponents, only one was ranked in the top 15.

young Joanna is the most savage female fighter IMO.

Joanna is the most exciting WMMA fighter by far. Basically like a max hollow at WSW.

Joanna vs lima
Joanna vs Gadelha
Joanna vs Esparza
Joanna vs Penne
Joanna vs Gadelha 2
Joanna vs Rose 2
Joanna vs Zhang

All bangers. I believe the 3 best WMMA fights of all time are on this list. Joanna is the JBG's favourite female fighter for sure.

rL8l07H.gif

4cb8ad447c07cf10a4a9625c5107f2dd.gif

giphy.gif

sign-of-the-cross-joanna-jedrzejczyk.gif

Joanna was amazing. Her dismantling of Penne was brutal. Took her to pieces, ending with a standing TKO.

<{anton}>

She displayed more skill in her fights than most men. Joanna really was a pleasure to experience, all the way from her beginning as a seemingly creepy "ugly" girl, to our beloved champ, and fierce contender. She was pivotal in growing WMMA and giving it its due credibility.

My homies and I were (and still are) all huge fans.

Rose beat her twice in her prime, koing her once.
Rose beat Weili in her prime twice, koing her once.

These are the 2 women most people consider the 115 goats....Rise beat them pretty easily.
I'd hardly call Rose's second win over Joanna and Weili "easy wins." They were both competitive and Joanna out struck Rose in the second fight according to the stats. Her win over Weili was a split decision that many thought should have gone the other way.

fallon fox. getting your dik cut off is very terrifying

I'm no Honda Housey fan, but everyone seemed legit terrified of her until Holm. Cat Zingano threw out whatever game plan she had and just froze and let Ronda tee off on her. I think Cyborg would've been a huge challenge for prime Ronda and not scared like the others, but we never got to see that fight.

Not only that, she legitimately dished out permanent brain damage. Cat Zingano had her brains bounced around so bad that she was concussed for months and couldn't even go outside in daylight for like half a year. Pennington got her brains scrambled and ended up with thyroid problems after her fight with Nunes. The beatings which Nunes dished out were life changing.
And yet Cat still came back and finished Nunes later in the fight. That's up there with Cal Worsham vs. Zane Frazier, a little known early UFC fight. Frazier landed a monster knee and Worsham went to the ER after the fight and almost suffered career/life-threatening injuries by some accounts. Yet somehow Frazier managed to get finished by Worsham later in the fight.. Frazier also had Kevin Rosier in a lot of trouble in UFC 1 then supposedly got an asthma attack and got finished in that fight as well. Oh well, at least he beat Frank Dux if the rumors are true.

Back