Has there ever been a more terrifyingly impressive woman than Zhang Weili

They brawled and Cyborg got hit cleanly first. Sometimes you just get caught.
7Fdt.gif

WMMA has hardly existed for 10 years at the highest levels of the sport. That's infancy in sports.

Sorry that some woman hurt you. You can let it go.
I'm sorry that you are completely incapable of reading comprehension or conscious of understanding reality, but that's par for the course.

She lost twice to Rose as did Joanna, and Rose knocked both of them out once.
I don't feel like Im stretching the truth when I say Rose is the 115 GOAT as it stands now.

Lost to Cookie Monster twice

Yeah but if you look at Rose’s last 4 losses they are to 4 different people. It’s not that someone figured her out, it’s something going on with her or her preparation.

Agreed but some people don't know the difference sir.
So I stick to the basics so I don't have to over explain to dummies lol.

Lol definitely sir.

Call me crazy, but I honestly still put Joanna over Rose in the women’s P4P ranking, at least Joanna was able to string together a dominant title reign that even had a fight of the year contender, while Rose was giving up the belt after every other fight, she just wasn’t consistent enough imo.

Call me crazy, but I honestly still put Joanna over Rose in the women’s P4P ranking, at least Joanna was able to string together a dominant title reign that even had a fight of the year contender, while Rose was giving up the belt after every other fight, she just wasn’t consistent enough imo.

Rose beat her twice in her prime, koing her once.
Rose beat Weili in her prime twice, koing her once.

These are the 2 women most people consider the 115 goats....Rise beat them pretty easily.

Zhang is a fun fighter. I know I am getting a decent fight when I see her compete.

Back