Has Jon Jones TDD been tested?

To not get finished.

Although he hurt Jones twice and could have followed up.

Rashad would probably get dirty on his performance -- He was too tentative. He wasn't willing to pull the trigger -- I think there are a couple of fighters that would do better in a rematch with Bones. I doub't they'd win; but they could definately tweak a few things to put Bones in a bit more danger.

Sherdog will say that his takedown defense has never been tested, until he gets taken down. Then Sherdog will say, "I told you so."

People might think its a joke fight, and I'd agree Chael probably shouldn't be getting the shot; but Chael will 100% test Bones TDD.

Chael will do no worse vs Bones than anyone has done in the past. I think Chael may even steal a round.

This is pretty much my thinking on the matter. Going to be interesting for this very reason in my opinion

Sherdog will say that his takedown defense has never been tested, until he gets taken down. Then Sherdog will say, "I told you so."

Exactly. And the same goes for fighters chins.

I can't wait to see all the threads pop up when Jones takes Sonnen down repeatedly

The answer is NO...not yet.

*His TDD will be tested on 4-27-13....10 in the east, 7 in the west, only on PPV*

I can't wait to see all the threads pop up when Jones takes Sonnen down repeatedly

I can guarantee Jones will not take Sonnen down repeatedly. I'm even willing to bet a pretty penny.

Jones will take Sonnen down once, whenever that may be, and after that Sonnen is either getting decapitated via elbows or getting his neck wrung

Question do you actually watch fights or just the highlights on ESPN? :icon_conf

Bader, Rampag and Evens tried

The answer is NO...not yet.

*His TDD will be tested on 4-27-13....10 in the east, 7 in the west, only on PPV*

Its gonna be interesting. I wanna see what Jones can do of his back. And Chael is coming in big....probly around 230. I think he may gas Jones with presure. Im still under the suspicion that Jones when pressued will gas.

Back