Has Joe Rogon stayed past his welcome?

Fraz

PEOPLE VULTURES CROWDING AT MY DOOR
@Gold
Reaction score
I used to like joe but it seems the last few event hes really jumped the shark and screwed the pooch on a lot of comments with his bias and sheer favoritism in his favorite fighters, does the ufc tell joes who he roots for before each event or does he make his own mind up?

I don't believe the UFC is feeding him lines, but like Sonnen, I think he seems himself as a company guy and willing to say some stupid shit sometimes because of it.

I don't mind Joe, but Mike Goldberg is horrible.

I really agree with you, he is a smart guy but he says some stuff that makes one stratch the head, he can almost turn the tides against the winning fighter with nothing but his words

The UFC wants to push certain guys, so of course they tell him what angle to take.

You're never going to get complete objectivity when it comes to the commentating in the UFC. Deal with it.

I think he does a great job of objectively commentating on the fights.

The UFC wants to push certain guys, so of course they tell him what angle to take.

You're never going to get complete objectivity when it comes to the commentating in the UFC. Deal with it.

Do we all need to deal with the bias and just shut up then? I thought more people were sick and tired like me when they hear joe rogan go through the motions for a pay check at the end of the day

On one hand I really love hearing Joe and Goldy rather than Annik or Florian, but fuck, I think you're right, especially at the weigh ins.

Too much Rogan yelling. He's also not the best analyst anyway. Way biased at points.

With all the fighter cuts-changing other aspects are only natural and should be expected. I like Dana, too, but it seems that his and Rogan's voice/face are getting old. They are NOT and never should be considered higher than the fighters themselves.

Do we all need to deal with the bias and just shut up then?

It's really not a big deal. What exactly are you going to do to change things?

I thought more people were sick and tired like me when they hear joe rogan go through the motions for a pay check at the end of the day

Welcome to reality. Deal with it.

I love Joe! I hope he never leaves, sure he can be biased, but i have my own eyes and ears and dont buy too much into what he says whilst on his biased rants.

I love him for the nostalgic factor too. Im yet to hear someone do his job better, so until that person comes along, i vote keep him.

I think Joe Rogan is an intelligent guy who adds a lot with his commentary, his podcast is also pretty good.

It's really not a big deal. What exactly are you going to do to change things?

Welcome to reality. Deal with it.

I am welcome of reality but to be very honest i think we need a mini ufc revolution, if this great sport of ours continues to push the boundaries and flourish we need more professional guys at the helm, the type of guys that will be steadfast and resolute in the face of bias, quiet simply we need change

if this great sport of ours...

Abandon_d8f175_2643930.gif

I like Joe's technical commentary. Goldberg used to actually inject that into his commentary. He knew more than the stupid monkey clone who seems to have taken his place in recent years. That said, Joe says some annoying things and is inconsistent with his criticism of fighters. Claiming it changes the outcome of fights makes no sense, though.

Back