Has Floyd Mayweather ever responded to comments about Ronda Fight?

I got news for you MMA guys ..NO fighter from the boxing world talks about this whatsoever so why would the biggest star in boxing pay this any mind? Boxers have better things to talk about.

I actually feel sorry for UFC fans. Boxing fans talk bout legit competition wthin its own sport while UFC fanboys debate fantasy mixed gender matches for hundreds of pages per week.

I've seen it discussed on boxing forums. Funny thing is, any thread I've seen in a boxing forum has more guys giving Rousey a shot than on any MMA forum I've seen.

Now mind you, part of the reason for that is that a lot of boxing fans hate Floyd pretty badly... but still.

Why is everyone so silent on this side of the issue. Why is it acceptable to call out someone who literally can't even defend himself verbally.

Even if the people at UFC believe it's true. It's pretty damn insulting to literally say the best boxer in the passed 10-15 years. Couldnt beat your female champ of 2 years.

It's a different sport.
Floyd wouldn't beat the World Women's Table Tennis champ in a game of ping pong either.

One has nothing to do with each other.
A long time ago Ralph Gracie challenged Roy Jones; Jones actually responded and said that he's a boxer, if anyone wants to put on some gloves and box, he's up for it.

Back