Has Floyd Mayweather ever responded to comments about Ronda Fight?

...didn't he punch his girlfriend?

Thats_the_joke.jpg

The UFC wanted to get Ronda a little more marketability so they put her name in the same sentence as Floyd and framed it in a flammatory context.

They are using Floyd's name to build Ronda's brand. Nothing more, nothing less.

Floyd would kill her, probably.

Why, it would make more sense for her to fight Renan Barao. I don't understand why people are making a comment she made in jest. First, she's in MMA and he's a boxer. Second, she hasn't even challenged the 145 king of her sport, why Mayweather. Next, she fights 10 lbs lighter than Mayweather. Finally, she's a fucking female and why would Floyd ruin his legacy by beating her? Instead he should face Aldo or someone at least in his weight class. This is a ridiculous thing she said just joking. They can't get him to fight Pacman but he's gonna fight an MMA female? You guys are idiots.

He's notorious for beating up women dumbass. He even went to jail for it.

Too busy to care about silly remarks.

Money realizes that they are trying to make Ronda's name mean something using his.

And he's far too rich to care. The shit Dana and others say about him is frankly beneath him.

Floyd doesn't give half a fuck. With the amount of money he makes per fight, he could probably pay Rousey to take a dive and perform lewd sex acts afterwards.

Last edited:
Ronda never called Mayweather out. Some interviewer asked Rousey if she thought she could beat Floyd in a fight, and Ronda jokingly said that in an MMA match she would army crawl over to FM, get the take down, and submit him.

Ever since then interviewers have done nothing but ask random fighters / promoters about their thoughts about Rousey vs Mayweather because they apparently have nothing better to talk about.

Exactly. Rousey was just answering the question as a joke and never mentioned it again since. It's all these other white knights who grapple and MMA fighters who feel like that have to hype their sport up. I like MMA and boxing even though boxing is my first love. Grew up on Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson, Roy Jones, De la Hoya, and now Money May and Pacman.

I don't even like Ronda but none of this ridiculous dialogue has been her fault. She was just messing around.

floyd went to jail in las vegas for domestic violence against his baby's mama. i think the last thing floyd wants to publicly respond to is beating up on a woman like ronda.

He don't hit women he just shakes the shit out of them......

Doubt he even knows who Zonda is

She would get crushed

Back