Has Floyd Mayweather ever responded to comments about Ronda Fight?

there was a vid where he commented on it. basically all he had to say is "I dont hit women"

I think he meant, I don't hit women anymore

PS if any of you guys take Rhonda has a chance you should jump off a building, don't believe in the UFC hype

The UFC is desperate for stars and are probably resorting to this silly crazy hyping of fighters to make Ronda look like this big fighter that she isn't

floyd don't need to even respond to such stupid question

No, and why would he? He's got more important things on his mind like selling PPVs for his highly awaited rematch with Maidana or whoever else he picks from the list of no-hopers at WW, training his ass off to make sure that he gets to 49-0, and anticipating inclusion into the HoF, followed by basking in the glory of being the greatest fighter of his generation and the years of speculation about where he ranks among other all-time greats.

The UFC is desperate for stars and are probably resorting to this silly crazy hyping of fighters to make Ronda look like this big fighter that she isn't

ronda can actually beat floyd in mma fight with ease

saying anderson silva would hang with roy jones now that's crazy hyping

the truth is ronda would kick floyd's ass outside of boxing so the best he can do is to ignore it like he is doing

Floyd-Mayweather-Bugatti-Veyron-600x600.jpg

He's too busy driving his Veyron to care...

No, he never commented on it, and quite frankly, no reporter ever asked him about it, because it's ridiculous. The only people talking about it are people from the UFC camp, because they're so desperate to get Floyd's attention. They used to have a counter to Floyd, which was Anderson. They don't have him anymore, they don't have GSP anymore, and Jon Jones is not the star they thought he would become, no one cares about him. UFC is running out of stars. Ronda's really the only one they have left so they have to start a fake war that only they're playing, in order to get Ronda hype going.

ronda can actually beat floyd in mma fight with ease

saying anderson silva would hang with roy jones now that's crazy hyping

I wouldnt say with ease as Floyd could very well catch Ronda with a shot or multiple shots.

In Boxing? no Andy wouldn't be able to hang, in an MMA fight Anderson would beat him.

i think he said something about training his son from birth to avenge all the MMA haters. Don't blink. :icon_chee

I got news for you MMA guys ..NO fighter from the boxing world talks about this whatsoever so why would the biggest star in boxing pay this any mind? Boxers have better things to talk about.

I actually feel sorry for UFC fans. Boxing fans talk bout legit competition wthin its own sport while UFC fanboys debate fantasy mixed gender matches for hundreds of pages per week.

He probably said he makes too much money to be anywhere near a "Honda"

Why is everyone so silent on this side of the issue. Why is it acceptable to call out someone who literally can't even defend himself verbally.

Even if the people at UFC believe it's true. It's pretty damn insulting to literally say the best boxer in the passed 10-15 years. Couldnt beat your female champ of 2 years.

I'm not saying rhonda could cause I really don't know but one thing taking bjj taught me is just how defenseless people who don't grapple are. Like it's frightening in a way to know you're that useless once someone grabs you.

So I could easily see Rhonda beating Floyd and vice versa.

On a side note... I find it odd that MMA fans seem to like and respect Floyd sooooo much more than boxing fans do.

What's up with that?

Back