Has Floyd Mayweather ever responded to comments about Ronda Fight?

Outsider524

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not that he should. And not to start these threads again.

Just curious I haven't even heard a word from his side. My assumption is he laughed it off and just never commented on it.

But yet for some reason the MMA community(UFC) wont let this go.

I mean as a man are you even aloud to respond to it and say "Everyone knows I would beat her". or are you supposed to just take it like Jay-Z.

Floyd has never been the one to be humble in response too his critics or opponents. But clearly him saying he'd beat a women to death would be a little low even for him.

there was a vid where he commented on it. basically all he had to say is "I dont hit women"

You can't mention a million dollar fighter in a 50 million dollar sentence! /endquote

Why is everyone so silent on this side of the issue. Why is it acceptable to call out someone who literally can't even defend himself verbally.

Even if the people at UFC believe it's true. It's pretty damn insulting to literally say the best boxer in the passed 10-15 years. Couldnt beat your female champ of 2 years.

Even if the people at UFC believe it's true. It's pretty damn insulting to literally say the best boxer in the passed 10-15 years. Couldnt beat your female champ of 2 years.

Who cares if it's insulting if it's true?

Why is everyone so silent on this side of the issue. Why is it acceptable to call out someone who literally can't even defend himself verbally.

He doesn't need to defend himself verbally since everyone already knows he would smash Ronda.

the truth is not insulting

Who cares if it's insulting if it's true?

But if it can't be proven via a match.....Then STFU about it as a professional organization. Hypothetical's are cool such as Prime vs Prime. But even in both of their primes they could never fight eachother. They could but Mayweather would end up in jail regardless of results. But yet the UFC is basically trying to market Ronda off of a huge Technicality that this could never be proven correct.

:rolleyes:

You have got to be kidding me...

Why, it would make more sense for her to fight Renan Barao. I don't understand why people are making a comment she made in jest. First, she's in MMA and he's a boxer. Second, she hasn't even challenged the 145 king of her sport, why Mayweather. Next, she fights 10 lbs lighter than Mayweather. Finally, she's a fucking female and why would Floyd ruin his legacy by beating her? Instead he should face Aldo or someone at least in his weight class. This is a ridiculous thing she said just joking. They can't get him to fight Pacman but he's gonna fight an MMA female? You guys are idiots.

Ronda never called Mayweather out. Some interviewer asked Rousey if she thought she could beat Floyd in a fight, and Ronda jokingly said that in an MMA match she would army crawl over to FM, get the take down, and submit him.

Ever since then interviewers have done nothing but ask random fighters / promoters about their thoughts about Rousey vs Mayweather because they apparently have nothing better to talk about.

As soon as Rousey gets into Floyd's punching range she is going to get lit up. I can already see her trying to move forward with arms extended to grab floyd with chin in the air. The fight would literally require one punch from floyd to end it.

Back