Elections Has Colby Covington's Schtick finally come to an end?

He should take on a new persona to adapt to the changing times. Maybe resort to underhanded tactics throughout his fight. Sneak away from his corner between rounds and falsify scorecards. Definitely would appeal to some.

No offence, and don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Colby's Schtick. But not all Trump haters are Cucks.

Damn, you tried SOOO hard in this thread to hide the fact that Colby triggers you. You gave it all away in this post.
<{anton}>

He is a great fighter, don't get me wrong, but it looks like his character is coming to an end. He might need to come up with a new one.

What do you guys think?

Nah, he just needs to double down.

Damn, you tried SOOO hard in this thread to hide the fact that Colby triggers you. You gave it all away in this post.
<{anton}>
You are soo wrong. I am a Colby supporter. Look up all my posts with Colby. I dare you to find one that supports your fake news.

I will Full kit bet you. You will LOSE.

Not its not. Before MAGA, it was Filthy Animals, and #NerdBash2020, get your facts in order before you post fake news.

1. So you acknowledge that MAGA is his current gimmick.

2. You‘re asking if he needs a change in gimmick.

3. Yet by your own admission the gimmicks you’re referring to are his old ones....which have changed.

“Before MAGA, it was Filthy Animals and #NerdBash2020”.

Looks like you are asking a question that you answered.

1. So you acknowledge that MAGA is his current gimmick.

2. You‘re asking if he needs a change in gimmick.

3. Yet by your own admission the gimmicks you’re referring to are his old ones....which have changed.

“Before MAGA, it was Filthy Animals and #NerdBash2020”.

Looks like you are asking a question that you answered.
I know his old "gimmicks" I asked Sherbro's if he needs to find a new one. If you think he should go back to his old gimmicks, i acknowledge your opinion.

Keep on topic please. No bias in this thread.
Honestly I can see Colby growing deeper into his character/gimmick.

It's not like he can pull a 180 and people will magically except him. He's better sticking to his guns and having people cheer for him to lose.

MAGA was just a background part of Colby's schtick at first. He'll go back to that, keeping the same fake aggressive attitude with low quality shit talking, just without the fake Trump cocksucking.

It's not like he can pull a 180 and people will magically except him. He's better sticking to his guns and having people cheer for him to lose.
I feel like if he sticks to his guns, its going to hurt his character and make him a joke, when in fact he is a great MMA fighter, and probably one of Usmans biggest threats in the division.

You think people were rooting against him when he fought Woodley? The overwhelming majority of MMA fans are likely Trump supporters. His schtick agitates mainstream media and the PC crowd, but he’s got as many fans as he does haters.

He’s not super articulate and doesn’t quite pull the gimmick off as well as he could, but it works.

You think people were rooting against him when he fought Woodley? The overwhelming majority of MMA fans are likely Trump supporters. His schtick agitates mainstream media and the PC crowd, but he’s got as many fans as he does haters.

He’s not super articulate and doesn’t quite pull the gimmick off as well as he could, but it works.
Or, Maybe REAL MMA fans can appreciate His MMA skills, and not his "gimmick" Just an idea, i doubt your ignorant mind can comprehend.

I feel like if he sticks to his guns, its going to hurt his character and make him a joke, when in fact he is a great MMA fighter, and probably one of Usmans biggest threats in the division.
Colby almost got cut by the UFC after going like 6-1. His skills alone weren't good enough to keep him in the UFC which is why he adopted this gimmick persona. That came right from Colby's mouth. He was doing the independent wrestling thing and decided to bring a gimmick into his MMA career to spice things up.

Colby is a fantastic MMA fighter but the truth is he was dominant wrestler that's not that interesting to watch if you're not an mma enthusiast. It wasn't until his more recent fights that he let his hands go.

But without the gimmick Colby might have turned into a WW version of Josh Rosholt who went 6-2 in the UFC at HW and got a pink slip because he just wasn't entertaining or captivating. Good for Colby for adjusting and saving his career.

Or, Maybe REAL MMA fans can appreciate His MMA skills, and not his "gimmick" Just an idea, i doubt your ignorant mind can comprehend.
I already dissected your little retarded hypocrisy troll thread and you deflected my entire post talking about old gimmicked that have changed.

MAGA has gained him a ton of exposure.

You’ve, ironically enough, created a thread about his “schtick” and not his MMA skills. I guess you aren’t one of the “REAL MMA fans” you foolishly speak about. You don’t warrant anymore responses. Clown.

Disagree

It would be sad instead of enraging for most

All the dipshits who saw the hat as a racist symbol would still see it as a racist symbol and they would get mad...

easy peezy

Back