Elections Has Colby Covington's Schtick finally come to an end?

if it still triggers people, cant imagine it will, then he can continue on. He can do what Chael does, and simply trash everyone, he's getting better at it, and it takes practice.

Chael was 1000x better at it. He had the moves.

Colby is just annoying. Not witty, not funny, and not even close to being in Chael’s class.

You seem to be sidestepping that Trump dropped more bombs, which was the poster's point. His admin also stopped briefing the press on military actions, so we have no idea what they actually were doing outside of the leviathan-force activities.
Yeah he dropped more bombs....and also made far more progress and stopped ISIS (mostly), he stopped the briefings because why would any sane leader explain to the shit media about what is going to go down. I am not a fan of Trump...by any means, but I am also not so far gone that I will try and discredit the good he has done and how he his administration did far more than Obama/Biden. I love how the left is now claiming no more kids in cages after the Biden W....I mean its not unknown where the cages and kids being in them came from lol and it was not Trumps admin.

BTW is your AV a joke? I watched that guy once and wasn't sure if he was a bad comedian or just completely out of touch with reality, is is literally one of the dumbest youtuber political voices I have ever seen.

I will say one thing about the Biden win....at least now the MSM aside from Fox (its their turn now lol) will shut the fuck up for 4 years....the only thing we will hear now just like with the Obama years is how great Biden is.

Meh I would estimate half of them at least did in 2016 you dumb cunt, it was only MSM who pushed the Trump is a racist/bigot narrative for years to win them back. You must be a leftist ;) or wait 613....are you from Ottawa? Hilarious if so.
Not from Ottawa.

You really seem pretty clueless lol. "Woke" people (which I am not) are never voting Republican. Never have never will. If you think they did in 2016 you may be the dumbest person on Sherdog. LOL yeah bud, a radical left wing group of people voted Trump in 2016 and will vote Republican in 2024. Again, you are clearly not smart enough to give an opinion. Do you even know what swing votes are? Guess what? "Woke" people don't fall into that category. If anything Trump won in 2016 because left leaning and centralist voters were fed up with the woke left

Last edited:
Back