Elections Has Colby Covington's Schtick finally come to an end?

I already dissected your little retarded hypocrisy troll thread and you deflected my entire post talking about old gimmicked that have changed.

MAGA has gained him a ton of exposure.

You’ve, ironically enough, created a thread about his “schtick” and not his MMA skills. I guess you aren’t one of the “REAL MMA fans” you foolishly speak about. You don’t warrant anymore responses. Clown.
Listen dipshit, show me one post of me being a Colby hater. You can't. You are a fool with no ground to stand on.

You think people were rooting against him when he fought Woodley? The overwhelming majority of MMA fans are likely Trump supporters. His schtick agitates mainstream media and the PC crowd, but he’s got as many fans as he does haters.

He’s not super articulate and doesn’t quite pull the gimmick off as well as he could, but it works.
Forget the mma community. Colby is trying to appeal to casuals to hate him.

He's trying to go in ESPN's first take and piss out their viewers so they tune and pay to watch him get beat up potential.

Yes though Sherdog is mostly conservative AF.

No offence, and don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Colby's Schtick. But not all Trump haters are Cucks.
Well no shit. I am just saying what he would probably say

If he ends up getting terrible CTE he could switch it up and mimic Biden instead.

If he ends up getting terrible CTE he could switch it up and mimic Biden instead.
So take the Nick Diaz route? I mean, it worked for him. Just a shame he retired

Well, maybe he needs less YES men telling him to keep the gimmick going.
I mean to me its a very shitty gimmick. He has 0 charisma. But somehow,he has a amassed a following of 13 yr old edgelords so i guess thats better than nothing? hahaha

lol nah man, Trump is done. The legion of brainwashed woke morons got what they wanted and will likely change their vote in 4 years once they realize that it was a bad decision.

Yeah....the woke are going to change there vote in 4 years and vote Republican lol. Seriously man, use your fucking head. You obviously are not smart enough to be giving an opinion

I mean to me its a very shitty gimmick. He has 0 charisma. But somehow,he has a amassed a following of 13 yr old edgelords so i guess thats better than nothing? hahaha
Well, I never liked his gimmick. But i was smart enough to see past it, and notice his talent. I guess, in your ingnorant way of thinking, only 13 year olds like him, but thats due to your bias against him. I guess your not so different then these 13 year old edgelords (whatever that means) lol, your such a clown.

Here we go clown, i looked it up.
Edgelord is one of those words that already sounds made up before you even know what it means. It sounds like a character from a video game or fantasy RPG, which is probably not an accident.

Last edited:
If Trump wins in a recount / court order, then Colby will go to the next level.

He’ll play the same character and support Trump saying he was screwed and anytime he loses he’ll come up with an excuse that he was screwed like Trump. His shit was already corny so he’s not going anywhere lol

He should run for senate or city council. Tito just got elected

If Colby was smart he would turn into a Biden supporter.

Would legit make him interesting

Back