Elections Has Colby Covington's Schtick finally come to an end?

he will be exactly the same minus the trump gear

All the dipshits who saw the hat as a racist symbol would still see it as a racist symbol and they would get mad...

easy peezy
Eh

Most MMA fans are right wingers so I doubt it

I hope he at disables his Twitter at least once and then shrieks like the sperg he is

You Colby hater clowns are a bunch of snow flakes.
#NerdBash 2021
#NewPersona

He is a great fighter, don't get me wrong, but it looks like his character is coming to an end. He might need to come up with a new one.

What do you guys think?
.... until he fights again...
the problem is: against whom???

I guess he will have to become a Biden Boy.
Well at least it sounds like you have moved on to the acceptance stage. Thats huge. But you should probably get rid of that AV.

Here Sherbro, let it go...
This will ease you into the transition.
494711.png

Last edited:
His schtick to to try to trigger folks, doubt it will go away jus readjust if anything.

MAGA hat is the new confederate flag. A symbol of sore losers.

it will fit colby perfectly to continue rocking the trump gear. People will still make fun of him for it, but he's getting attention. He'll just say the election was rigged and trump is coming back 2024

Idk what will he do, OP, but I'm sure it will again be something cringe.

Reactions: HHJ
Why wouldn't he lean on "the election got stolen" for like a couple of years? If anything, this gave the character a bit more shelf life.
It is risky.
Things could get really bad here.

I mean, what else is he gonna do? He's painted himself into a corner and can't back out now. Gotta stay the course and double down, like Trump supporters are going to do. If you didn't realize, this polarized political shit is the new norm for the foreseeable future. He can complain when the Dems are in the WH and gloat when the GOP is in.

Not war room but Trump’s winning this election so probably no.

It's a done deal. Biden's lead is growing in Nevada.

Trump needs to save face and bow out gracefully.
I was just talking about for his schtick, he should make some videos and maybe rent some new chicks from the carson city bunny ranches

What schtick? There's always ex-strippers to hire for a day.

I was thinking Whore Hey Mass Fidel, but he is MAGA as well. Not sure what angle Colby can bring to it.
well, they were friends turned foe... that alone can setup nicely as a grudge match.
But both stand to lose a lot and gain nothing in return...
IMO Colby is more deserving of the higher spot in ranking. But what would he gain by beating Masvidal??
On the other hand, Masvidal got into a high ranking more by his persona than in cage accomplishments. I mean yeah, he beat Till and Askren, but that should not have propelled him that far up high... So a loss to Colby would kill any notion he was deserving of a top position...and I don't think he would bounce back.

He basically lost the Usman fight the same way Trump lost to Biden. Very close at first but in the final round got completely wrecked and then has a pathetic emotional meltdown and says everything was fixed and fake.

He'll just be completely tone deaf and keep wearing the goofy hat and pretend nothing changed.
Yellow card for fighter bashing. Usman is not a cheater

Yellow card for fighter bashing. Usman is not a cheater

Of course he isn't, neither is Biden. Hence the comparison of Colby/Trump making nonsensical complaints out of desperation.

Back