Has anyone tried Onnits alpha brian???

I have taken it when I was coming off of provigil to see if there was any effect. It gave me head aches and made me a little bit moody. I retook it just to be sure (since I bought the damn bottle) after a couple months off provigil and it did the same thing. I noticed nothing better in my recall, focus or anything else, it did provide slightly more vivid dreams. That said go to the gym, walk around, read more, put your phone away more. All those things will lead to better mental clarity. There are some vitamins that may help in memory or brain function but nothing is gonna make you a superhuman...yet.

Mildly off-topic - what was your experience like with provigil?

I tried modafinil the other day for the first time. Had gotten hardly any sleep and had a 24 h working shift ahead of me. Popped one of them beauties on the way to work and it was just endless energy the whole day. Not ephedrine type high stim energy, but a more subtle type. Never as much as a yawn the whole day.

I had to stop using Onnit because I noticed my head was getting bigger and I seemed to be transforming into a frog.

It greatly improved my kettlebell swinging technique

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o6_r1_500.gif

You shouldn't waste your money on that shit

Pretty good, but the withdrawls are shitty, like emotional explosion and empty feeling for a month (granted I took them for 3 months straight, 2 a day). They did help with focus, and my energy was pretty consistent, kinda helped with studying and projects for my biz.

When you receive life changing head, isn't that called alpha brain?

Why was this never Wastelanded and what's the purpose of bumping it?

I heard rogan/schaub talk about how this thing helps with memory, so just wondering if anyone else has tried it and can say if it's actually good or not?

I do have problems with memory, i could literally go to the kitchen with getting an apple in mind and once i arrive in the kitchen i'm like wtf i'm doing here?! so yeah i got terrible memory..
you could try actual memory training. it's cheaper and works ten times better.

It make my dick grow but also left me impotent.

just take a multi-vitamin, it's cheaper.

I took it once. I fought my Dad immediately for the title "Man of the house" and won.

I recommend it.

Look into nootropics if you're really interested. Piracetam is a good one to look into for improved cognition, memory boost and increased learning abilities. That's not all you'll get from Piracetam though! Its also good at improving breath holding times and reducing aggression.

Oh yeah love me some Alpha Brain

latest

Back