Has anyone tried Onnits alpha brian???

I ordered some. Fuckers sent me Beta Brain.

Didnt on of their scientifically tested formulas if this cause seizures?

Didnt on of their scientifically tested formulas if this cause seizures?

No seizures.

It really didn't do anything. It was as if they were banking on a placebo.

I took the maximum recommended dosage and went through 3 of the smaller pill bottles.

It's ridiculously overpriced. They have the ingredients on their bottles so it'd save you a ton to just buy them individually from vitacost.com

Eat some edibles, shove a few Alpha Brain pills up your ass, then hop in a sensory deprivation chamber and fucking trip balls.

Since I have started Alpha Brain I have become a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat 400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

Since I have started Alpha Brain I have become a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat 400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.
I don't know if this is an original work by you, but if it is, it deserves more than just a like.

Tried it once and made me feel stupid for wanting to try it at all.

No seizures.

It really didn't do anything. It was as if they were banking on a placebo.

I took the maximum recommended dosage and went through 3 of the smaller pill bottles.

There was a lot of talk at one point of them changing their formula due to significant side effects.

Just take fish oil, and if you want to experiment with nootropics get piracetam then see how you feel. Those two supplements aren't expensive.

It definitely doesn't work lol. If something is ever invented like that, you will know because everyone will be demanding it. Same with big dick pills. You know they don't work or everyone would be on it

Waste of money in my opinion but they refund your money very promotly and without question if you are not satisfied.

My brain is fine. What I need is alpha colon. Or alpha liver after a long night. Hey-oh. *high fives the air* Am I doing it right, guise?

If Alpha Brain worked they wouldn't need to market it, it would sell itself. It don't hence it won't.

See Cocaine.

Why would you take it "many times" if it did nothing for you?

Senior in high school, Joe Rogan was my voice of reason, I pretended that they worked, dressed like joe rogan, talked like joe rogan, disrupted my classes to go on profane Rogan like rants telling the teachers why they're wrong; etc. etc. True Story

I heard rogan/schaub talk about how this thing helps with memory, so just wondering if anyone else has tried it and can say if it's actually good or not?

I do have problems with memory, i could literally go to the kitchen with getting an apple in mind and once i arrive in the kitchen i'm like wtf i'm doing here?! so yeah i got terrible memory..
I've used it. It really helped me with my memory, especially when I was preparing for the LSAT. It does work but you also have to stop doing drugs (for me it was weed) while you use it and try to read more so it can begin creating the neural connections in your brain again.

I heard rogan/schaub talk about how this thing helps with memory, so just wondering if anyone else has tried it and can say if it's actually good or not?

I do have problems with memory, i could literally go to the kitchen with getting an apple in mind and once i arrive in the kitchen i'm like wtf i'm doing here?! so yeah i got terrible memory..

Hearing some of the things that come out of their mouths is all the testimonial I need. No thanks.

Diet and exercise can do wonders. And cutting back on masturbation.

Maybe you should try stopping your Weed addiction first.

Back