Has anyone tried Onnits alpha brian???

SoundHawk

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I heard rogan/schaub talk about how this thing helps with memory, so just wondering if anyone else has tried it and can say if it's actually good or not?

I do have problems with memory, i could literally go to the kitchen with getting an apple in mind and once i arrive in the kitchen i'm like wtf i'm doing here?! so yeah i got terrible memory..

Shouldn't be asking this on Sherdog nobody buys anything here if someone tells you otherwise they'd just be lying. Invest in some cheap sticky pads if you have memory problems. That Alphabrain is Dolce bro science level stuff.

Didn't do shit, maybe lets you recall dreams better

What da

giphy.gif

Get on it. Joe Rogan has clearly become more intelligent since he started using and promoting Alpha Brain.

I heard rogan/schaub talk about how this thing helps with memory, so just wondering if anyone else has tried it and can say if it's actually good or not?

I do have problems with memory, i could literally go to the kitchen with getting an apple in mind and once i arrive in the kitchen i'm like wtf i'm doing here?! so yeah i got terrible memory..

I use Focus Factor

Took it many times in 2012: did nothing for me. Would not recommend it

Instead of going to the kitchen you should try going outside or maybe to the gym or something where the sun can see you. Or I heard placebo pills work just as good you should try those.

If you buy it your Brian will develop super power

Can i have some Beta Brian...

Because i'm Beta as fuck...

one bottle of alpha brain, and suddenly im as brilliant as the mensa member himself, brendan schaub.

Back