Has anyone tried Onnits alpha brian???

It seems the jokes are on point on this thread but I will try to give a serious input. I haven't took it but I have read a lot about it some time on the past, on many legit and underground sources of the internet. Nootropics CAN definitively help some people, but it also may not work with you, it depends. The possible results people want are: better use of recent memory and ability to focus for increased periods of time. You're definitively not getting 'smarter', but you can use your brain in a better way so I think it's a valid shot. Just don't think it will do MUCH difference, because it won't.

Talking about Alpha Brain specifically, it also has a common 'lucid dreams' effect, due to a substance I forgot the name. You can see reviews on some sites, try the nootropic reddit.

Also, Alpha Brain is not cheap, I'm pretty sure it isn't the best choice. There's a lot of more powerful and proven nootropics out there.

Who is alpha Brian?
Google said this.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/35036408-alpha-brian

35036408-368-k442495.jpg

An alpha who lets his possession take over when he finds his young 17 year old mate Madison Cain
Madison is a rebellious teen who doesn't take orders from anybody. when Madison finds Alpha Brian her world spins in the other direction!!!

Considering Rogan is baked 24/7 I'm sure Flintstones Vitamins do wondering for his memory. Nothing against Marijuana I just don't think it's the gateway to eternal enlightenment. Some of the shit he says makes a lot of sense but other times I'm like, "how fucking high are you?"

Heroic-dosed with it. Went straight to level 6.

lC4YD.gif

It's very powerful stuff. There's a 53% increased chance you'll believe in conspiracy theories.

all the onnit shit is like 60 bucks for a months worth. no thanks. ill stick to my expired supps for 15 bucks

I have taken it when I was coming off of provigil to see if there was any effect. It gave me head aches and made me a little bit moody. I retook it just to be sure (since I bought the damn bottle) after a couple months off provigil and it did the same thing. I noticed nothing better in my recall, focus or anything else, it did provide slightly more vivid dreams. That said go to the gym, walk around, read more, put your phone away more. All those things will lead to better mental clarity. There are some vitamins that may help in memory or brain function but nothing is gonna make you a superhuman...yet.

I'm Beta Brian. I am intimidated by some others, physically and socially, so I usually just kinda follow them around so I never have to look them in the eyes.

I've used it. It really helped me with my memory, especially when I was preparing for the LSAT. It does work but you also have to stop doing drugs (for me it was weed) while you use it and try to read more so it can begin creating the neural connections in your brain again.

The placebo does the same for me whenever I quit smoking weed.

Snap! Forgot to mention.

Alpha Brain didn't do anything for me and this was while I was pairing it with Shroom tech.

Joe Rogan thinks weed has the same medical benefits as anti biotics. He pushes out this bro (medical)science to his listeners all the time. Once Joe had had a guy on the show pushing some snake oil and a few shows later he had on a sceptic guy who called joe out on endorsing such guests ( and how dangerous it is ). It was glorious. FFS Rogan borderline advises mentally ill people to avoid medical doctors and instead travel to some jungle and eat mushrooms

You should certainly give it a go if you want Chris Marcus, I mean Aubrey Marcus from Fleshlight, I mean from Alpha Nails, I mean from Onnit to get more money.

Would a guy who drank so much distilled water that he lost all the minerals in his body and almost died be wrong when it comes to selling pills that do magic on your brain?

Back