Has anybody seen Kimbo's latest fight? VIDEO

RonBurgundy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For fun I looked up Kimbo's boxing record... This was his last fight, this past October...

This really happened....

A. Wrong forum.

B. The guy he KO'd lost his last 4 fights by Knock out.

C. It looks like a fix.

Last edited:
Yes i saw it, pretty impressive but people who watched the entire fight said he was clearly losing so who knows.

i feel bad for people who bought tickets and ate shitty food for who knows how many hours just to see that pathetic shit at midnight

the enemy, enemy, enemy, enemy, enemy.. the enna me.. the inna me. the inner me.

i feel bad for people who bought tickets and ate shitty food for who knows how many hours just to see that pathetic shit at midnight

Almost as awesome as his UFC fight.

kimbohoustontired.gif

Looks like Kimbo is back to his old ways... And I'm not talkin about KTFO'n people either.

Theproblem with pro boxing is that they baby the talent by fighting "ham and eggers" so they cn build up a big record before even feeding them mid-level talent. This is why so many boxers have records that are 40-2 by the time they retire and only the very best mma artists have records that even somewhat resemble that kind of winning percentage. You get to the bigs in MMA, there are no easy fights.

Love Kimbo glad he is having a good boxing career.

There are shitload more boxers than MMA fighters so winning fights ain't as hard as it seems. Winning against actual names in Pro Boxing is the real challenge.

So far it looks like Arlovski still has a better win in boxing than than Kimbo does.

I want to see Kimbo against a real name and see how well he does.

How awesome was it that he knocked the dude down with his very first punch of the night. and it was a body punch.

So ridiculous to me that more wasn't made out of his fight with Bo Cantrell... If that wasn't a job, I don't know what is.

There are shitload more boxers than MMA fighters so winning fights ain't as hard as it seems. Winning against actual names in Pro Boxing is the real challenge.

So far it looks like Arlovski still has a better win in boxing than than Kimbo does.

He is 4-0 which is good for him, he is almost 40. He isn't winning any pro belt.

I want to see Kimbo against a real name and see how well he does.

I read somewhere that he has been fighting guys that have to wear ankle weights at the weigh ins to make heavy-weight. :eek:

Don't think hes interested in fighting a real name.

This guy was the most popular fighter in America 6 years ago.

Even over Chuck.

Blame it on the ignorance of the casual "fight" fan, but it's the truth. Most talked-about guy out there. Then one night, a man named Seth, with pink stripes in his spiked hair, threw a tiny right counter punch while backpedaling.

A few years later, we have the video in the OP.

Man, weren't Kimbo and brock in the ufc with sadly lacking records at one point?

Kimbo Slice vs Brock Lesnar could of happened at that time and earned ufc lots of $$$ in the process.brock would have won but WOW. The hype would have been uncanny.:icon_twis

Back