Has anybody seen Kimbo's latest fight? VIDEO

Man, weren't Kimbo and brock in the ufc with sadly lacking records at one point?

Kimbo Slice vs Brock Lesnar could of happened at that time and earned ufc lots of $$$ in the process.brock would have won but WOW. The hype would have been uncanny.:icon_twis

I think Brock was way more established as a MMArtist when Kimbo got in the UFC.

Remember when Kimbo was thought to be a real threat in MMA?

good times!

This guy was the most popular fighter in America 6 years ago.

Even over Chuck.

Blame it on the ignorance of the casual "fight" fan, but it's the truth. Most talked-about guy out there. Then one night, a man named Seth, with pink stripes in his spiked hair, threw a tiny right counter punch while backpedaling.

A few years later, we have the video in the OP.

Was more like 4-5 years ago..

aa05f.jpg

I do believe that was Poe from the Telletubbies he was fighting. If this vid sneaks out Telletubbies will be one man down.

Holy crap, I seriously think I could have beat that guy badly, as would any 125 pounder in the UFC. I would have trouble laying a glove on any UFC 125 pounder though, unlike that jelly donut.

Love Kimbo glad he is having a good boxing career.

LOL @ Having a good Boxing career.

He is the modern day Butterbean. A side attraction who would never be taken seriously in the high ranked world of Boxing.

But at least Kimbo is making his money due to his name alone and is not really putting him self in harms way. So power to him.

He is the modern day Butterbean. A side attraction who would never be taken seriously in the high ranked world of Boxing.

But at least Kimbo is making his money due to his name alone and is not really putting him self in harms way. So power to him.

Who cares let him make his money.:rolleyes:

Please, Butterbean was 10x better than Kimbo. Butterbean had legit KO power, Kimbo just looks scary he does not have much power but has a glass chin.

Kimbo = a joke

Tank Abbot = a badass legend

Oh white people:redface:

Tank defeated Hugo Duerta. Kimbo would had been submitted by Huerta within three minutes or less.

Tank outbox Don Frye, who would given Kimbo a good fight on the feet or tooled him on the ground.

Tank lasted 18 minutes straight with Oleg Taktarov, who would had also submitted Kimbo.

Tank defeated Steve Jennum, who would had also submitted Kimbo.

Please, Butterbean was 10x better than Kimbo. Butterbean had legit KO power, Kimbo just looks scary he does not have much power but has a glass chin.

Talk about taking shit too literally. You know what I meant dude. Sand in vagina much?

Who cares let him make his money.:rolleyes:

Who said I care?

I just get annoyed when some people say that Kimbo is having a "good Boxing career" as if he is climbing up the ladder in the high ranks when he is clearly not even close to being rank top 300.

It's an insult to the sport of Boxing in general.

Back