Has Anybody Else Got Bashed By Mark Hunt On Facebook?

He BENEFITTED from the effects of his steroid cycle or do you think he did it for kicks. The effects stay on months, in some cases the body profits even years from it. That is the whole point of a steroid cycle. He did not have an amount of steroid that is detectable by a test but he was and is "on roids". But thats semantics because the effects have been produced and continue to gain him an upper hand.

If you dont understand that I would recommend to instantly stop taking steroids as you obviously have no idea what you are doing.

LOL Here we have a beta male telling me about how steroids works.

Have you used steroids? If not than STFU because you obviously do not know what the f'ck you are talking about.

it's "you're" not "your" and you are the one who is a dick rider.

I would make you a bitch boy though. Beta groupie.
youd get the head slapped off u kid,

HfyI2.gif

Lol you're one of those people who have an anime image as their profile picture, figures.

It's the truth. Clomid is taken after one is done with their cycle. Not during. Therefore, Lesnar was not on roids when he fought Hunt.
Yeah, and Saddam wasn't gassing Kurds when he was hanged. Let bygones be bygones, right?

So we're at that stage where TS is threatening to fight people irl?

srsly u sound like a lil boy tho, grow the fk up u piece of shit, and no u wouldnt knock anyone out son, especially me .

One time I sent him a dick pic and asked if he'd return the favor. He called me a :eek::eek::eek:boy and blocked me. Kind of homophobic of him, haven't been a fan since

Yeah, and Saddam wasn't gassing Kurds when he was hanged. Let bygones be bygones, right?

Clomid is not taken during a steroid cycle you shit for brains.

You obviously don't know that.

Lesnar was not busted for roids. He was busted for an anti estrogen blocker that is taken after a steroid cycle is completed.

So explain to me how exactly. Lesnar was on roids during their fight if he was already done with the cycle and was recovering from it?

You can't because you are too dense and mentally challenged.

Clomid is not taken during a steroid cycle you shit for brains.

You obviously don't know that.

Lesnar was not busted for roids. He was busted for an anti estrogen blocker that is taken after a steroid cycle is completed.

So explain to me how exactly. Lesnar was on roids during their fight if he was already done with the cycle and was recovering from it?

You can't because you are too dense and mentally challenged.
The point and your head are in entirely different places.

Let me state it at a Kindergarten grade level for you: Sometimes when people do bad things, they have lasting effects that are just as consequential (that means: are just as important and have a similar impact) as the original action. You see, when people cycle off of steroids, they retain benefits for a period of time afterward. And when people gas Kurds, they leave behind grieving families that are missing members.

What do you mean? I don't have an anime image as my profile pic.

What good shit are you smoking there?
I mean exactly what I wrote you cartoon-image-as-a-Facebook-profile-picture having nobody you.

your a fucking pussy come to T.O and get slappped you little mook, fkn tough guy over sherdog forums your a fucking biitch bud. now f off loser

I asked you first to come to NY. You chicken shit wimp.

And LOL @ Calling me little. If only you knew. You be shitting bricks if we were face to face.

You being the groupie beta chick that you are shows that you are a wimp. You would not want any of this.

k now your just boring me . fuck off acting tough online dont make you tough u fat piece of shiiit, im not travelling 1000 miles to beat the shit out of some loud mouth sherdog gangsta wannabe .

The point and your head are in entirely different places.

Let me state it at a Kindergarten grade level for you: Sometimes when people do bad things, they have lasting effects that are just as consequential (that means: are just as important and have a similar impact) as the original action. You see, when people cycle off of steroids, they retain benefits for a period of time afterward. And when people gas Kurds, they leave behind grieving families that are missing members.

Cycling off steroids with post cycle therapy supplements like clomid and actually being on roids is not the same. And the facts remains that no matter what...Lesnar was not on roids when he fought Hunt. Testosterone enanthate stays in your system two weeks after the cycle is complete. He did not test positive for any metabolites meaning that he took the testosterone enanthate ester. After the two post weeks from when the cycle is done, your body is shut down and that is when you attempt to recover your natural testosterone levels.

Again. Have you been on roids? If not than you have no say in anything. You mentally challenged inbred.

Just answer the question or STFU. Have you ever taken steroids before? Yes or no.

k now your just boring me . fuck off acting tough online dont make you tough u fat piece of shiiit, im not travelling 1000 miles to beat the shit out of some loud mouth sherdog gangsta wannabe .

It is easy for a pathetic beta wimp loser to assume the worst in others.

First I was little now I am fat. You are a coward nut hugging groupie wimp.

You would get destroy by me. LOL. What a chicken shit.

Back