Has Anybody Else Got Bashed By Mark Hunt On Facebook?

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I got bashed by Hunt today on Facebook. It was hilarious. But hey at least the dude is cool enough to respond to his critics personally over social media.

Last edited:
Paraphrase..."Who else has acted like a twat on Mark Hunt's Facebook page?"

vW3tov0.gif

I'd rip his arm out of his socket.

I think I'm going to make a game and post facebook posts and see if people can guess if it's Mar Hunt or random 15 year old.

Could you ever imagine anyone saying ''hey, at least Dana was cool enough to at least respond and call me a fucking retard''. But Mark Hunt is that cool, he can bash you and you will still thik hes the coolest.

Mark has unlimited cardio when it comes to hurling barely literate insults at nobodies on the internet.

I think it's weird that Hunt imagines that steroids are injected into the asshole...pretty sure it's just the cheeks as its intramuscular.

TS, that's a ridiculous comment. GTFO. For once, I'm siding with Hunt.

You act like a dick to a pro fighter, then make a thread about it when he throws some shit back at you?

Man, people in this day and age are just sooooo pathetic wayyyy too often.

TS, that's a ridiculous comment. GTFO. For once, I'm siding with Hunt.

It's the truth. Clomid is taken after one is done with their cycle. Not during. Therefore, Lesnar was not on roids when he fought Hunt.

You act like a dick to a pro fighter, then make a thread about it when he throws some shit back at you?

Man, people in this day and age are just sooooo pathetic wayyyy too often.

Relax you beta groupie. Pro fighters are not God. I bash everybody. Besides I was stating on how he is humble enough to at least personally respond back to his critics on social media.

Back