Has Anybody Else Got Bashed By Mark Hunt On Facebook?

Wait....So are you telling me that you take clomid during a cycle and not after?

Are you disputing what is a universal fact and law of cycling with steroids?

I mean instead of being a nut hugging moron who simply calls one stupid, how about you dispute what I posted with some actual logic?
As far as my personal use of Clomid I've taken it twice after a doctor regulated cycle. The problem here is that Clomid a.k.a. clomiphene can be used as a masking agent when taking a test count .... There is much science involved in this specific manipulation. How do I know this my wife at the time specialized in urology and one of her doctors had me under his supervision as far as patient care. I personally know the effects that take place while using this product after recycle. After completing three or four months pre competition....The balancing out your bullshit act with clomiphene....let's not call that bro science let's call it fucking cheating

Not hugging here, that's besides the point....we all know Brock ain't worth of shit when it comes to taking a fucking punch...there's no Andro clomiphene or decadurabolin that's going to help that.

Actually no idiot. Testosterone esters stays in your system for two weeks. Then you cycle off and take clomid to make sure you can regain back your depleted natural testosterone levels.
Which ester stays in for two weeks, which doesn't? How many different esters are there?

You serious? Why don't you put your identity on here too?

You hypocrite.

I deleted my post because Facebook banned me from posting for three days.

I posted the truth and Hunt's groupies came at me in full force.

So much beta wimps trying to get's Hunt's attention by trying to be his knight in shining armor. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.,

You should know since you are a groupie yourself.

Oh really?

FB deleted your comment right after I called you out for it huh? Oh man, try to cover your ass harder lol.

And I'm not a hypocrite of anything. I don't delete my posts. I'm just smart enough not to make myself look like a dumbass.

Besides the gains on banned substances are recognized during the training camp and pre-fight. Some of these gaines are made as far as recovering from brutal workouts at double the speed therefore packing yet more greater and punishing workouts on top of what you could possibly handle....some of these gaines are made by helping one recover better faster quicker whether it be an injury or recover from a harsh work out....perhaps Brock Lesnar did not show up fight night Jacked and juiced to the fucking gills but he used a banned substance excuse me banned substances as a vehicle to get him there. Don't be ignorant,,,,, understand.

Yeah. I commented on his status just like I would anybody on my newsfeed. Then I replied to his response.

Oh you're also the guy that has to comment on everything on "your feed"....especially a riled up fighter.

Try to continue to spin it however you want.

TS got ruined by Hunto but I respect him making a thread in spite of that for our amusement

Thanks buddy

I honestly wish that Mark H and Brock Lesnar would get together and load up on a five-month Roid binge and a six day a week intense training camp....reach peak fitness....and both of them take you in the octagon one Saturday night and BOTH beat the fuck outta you.

Oh you're also the guy that has to comment on everything on "your feed"....especially a riled up fighter.

You think that by trying to be a clever douchebag that you can troll me huh?

So are you telling me you do not have Facebook? Because many of us that does will usually comment under a post on our newsfeed that interest us.

I am a MMA and boxing fan and that post caught my interest.

The problem here is that you are a dick rider. That shows how beta you are as a man. You are a geek following groupie. Have a nice day.

As far as my personal use of Clomid I've taken it twice after a doctor regulated cycle. The problem here is that Clomid a.k.a. clomiphene can be used as a masking agent when taking a test count .... There is much science involved in this specific manipulation. How do I know this my wife at the time specialized in urology and one of her doctors had me under his supervision as far as patient care. I personally know the effects that take place while using this product after recycle. After completing three or four months pre competition....The balancing out your bullshit act with clomiphene....let's not call that bro science let's call it fucking cheating

Clomid is not used as a masking agent. If anything, HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) is taken as an injection during a cycle to help keep the natural testosterone levels from completely depleting. That itself can be used as a masing agent. That as well as epitestosterone, which is used as a masking agent to keep testosterone counts normal during the testosterone/epitestosterone ratio test. However, Clomid is not used as a masking agent.

Besides the gains on banned substances are recognized during the training camp and pre-fight. Some of these gaines are made as far as recovering from brutal workouts at double the speed therefore packing yet more greater and punishing workouts on top of what you could possibly handle....some of these gaines are made by helping one recover better faster quicker whether it be an injury or recover from a harsh work out....perhaps Brock Lesnar did not show up fight night Jacked and juiced to the fucking gills but he used a banned substance excuse me banned substances as a vehicle to get him there. Don't be ignorant,,,,, understand.

I never doubted any of this you moron. I simply stated fact, which is that Lesnar was not on roids when he fought Hunt.

Hunt has fought and defeated dudes on roids. He almost knocked out a roided Reem but Reem submitted him.

Lesnar was not on roids when he fought Hunt and all of a sudden he is crying all the time about it.

How does that make sense? It does not. Hunt is a great fighter but not the smartest guy there. He acts as if Lesnar was on some heavy dose of steroids during their fight which he was not. That is what Hunt feels. Not that Lesnar took roids during training and this and that.

Don't be ignorant.

Last edited:
I honestly wish that Mark H and Brock Lesnar would get together and load up on a five-month Roid binge and a six day a week intense training camp....reach peak fitness....and both of them take you in the octagon one Saturday night and BOTH beat the fuck outta you.

I will take a year worth of steroids. Train under a whole MMA camp of the best trainers, and get Cain Velasquez or Overeem to be my teammate and I would do it.

As I've mentioned, he's deleted the post since then.

He's too embarrassed by it to leave it up there under his real name. Pretty great, actually.

Read the quote at the bottom of your sig.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the fucking mouth"

Think about it

As I've mentioned, he's deleted the post since then.

He's too embarrassed by it to leave it up there under his real name. Pretty great, actually.

If that's what helps you sleep at night than good for you.

i was banned from posting on facebook for three days. What's the use of me leaving that on there?

You are a pathetic beta groupie d*ck rider. Go get a hooker on Backpage or something. Lol.

If that's what helps you sleep at night than good for you.

i was banned from posting on facebook for three days. What's the use of me leaving that on there?

You are a pathetic groupie dick rider. Hop off the nuts and go get a hooker on Backpage or something. Lol.

Aww. Don't be so salty. I'm sure there are only a few people left going through your fb and laughing at you :)

Aww. Don't be so salty. I'm sure there are only a few people left going through your fb and laughing at you :)

If they are laughing at a private page than hey all the power to them for smoking that good shit.

Hunt is cool and great guy.What we anyway know about his "truth", real deal,problem between him and Ufc?We don't know shit what's behind everything,all we know is talk shit,when someone explode like he did

vW3tov0.gif
Looks like a fat blonde rogan in this gif.

Back