Has Anybody Else Got Bashed By Mark Hunt On Facebook?

Looks like a fat blonde rogan in this gif.
H223Sm4.gif

When did I say that using steroids before a fight does not give you an advantage? You crap for brains.

I simply made a factual statement that Lesnar was never on roids when he fought Hunt. Plain and simple.

We all know what Hunt meant and we all know you tried playing the semantics game to be recognized.
Pathetic.

For the retarded: Lesnar obviously took steroids not only 1 cycle but all the years but he was clever enough to cycle before a test was administered. Thats why he got a USADA exemption to not test positive for steroids.
Lesnar got caught with a PCT Clomid which is evidence for using steroids in the first place.

King Cobra now talks semantics to troll Hunt. You sir are a brave guy.

We all know what Hunt meant and we all know you tried playing the semantics game to be recognized.
Pathetic.

For the retarded: Lesnar obviously took steroids not only 1 cycle but all the years but he was clever enough to cycle before a test was administered. Thats why he got a USADA exemption to not test positive for steroids.
Lesnar got caught with a PCT Clomid which is evidence for using steroids in the first place.

King Cobra now talks semantics to troll Hunt. You sir are a brave guy.

He was still not on roids when they fought. That was my point moron. No semantics.

I take roids. There is a huge difference when being on it as compared to when on a post therapy cycle.

No...

Because I'm not a person that trolls pro fighters for kicks. I guess it has to do with being a grown up.

Yeah because some idiot reported me on a post where I went off on somebody and now I cannot post for three days on Facebook. So i just deleted it.

Damn I wanted to find out your real name and expose you on Sherdog so everyone here can send you Hate Messages on FB. What a shame.

Oh really?

FB deleted your comment right after I called you out for it huh? Oh man, try to cover your ass harder lol.

And I'm not a hypocrite of anything. I don't delete my posts. I'm just smart enough not to make myself look like a dumbass.
So others went on the page looking for his name? Hahaha good man

He was still not on roids when they fought. That was my point moron. No semantics.

I take roids. There is a huge difference when being on it as compared to when on a post therapy cycle.

He BENEFITTED from the effects of his steroid cycle or do you think he did it for kicks. The effects stay on months, in some cases the body profits even years from it. That is the whole point of a steroid cycle. He did not have an amount of steroid that is detectable by a test but he was and is "on roids". But thats semantics because the effects have been produced and continue to gain him an upper hand.

If you dont understand that I would recommend to instantly stop taking steroids as you obviously have no idea what you are doing.

Never got bashed by any fighter on the internet. Josh Barnett liked my comment on Facebook once though.

I got bashed by Hunt today on Facebook. It was hilarious. But hey at least the dude is cool enough to respond to his critics personally over social media.
No but Rampage blocked me on twitter after cursing me out. Pat Barry also followed me on twitter when I defended his chin after the Congo fight - he then unfollowed me when I said I was wrong and it is indeed glass.

I got Dana to say some shit about M1-Global too, I only tried twitter for a month as a way to troll people but it sucks. I prefer Sherdog.

ts is straight up bitch boiii

I wouldn't want to get bashed by a 265lbs man.

Damn I wanted to find out your real name and expose you on Sherdog so everyone here can send you Hate Messages on FB. What a shame.

Messages from people who are not friends goes on another folder that I don't read until three years later.

You groupies are seriously pathetic. Beta males are funny.

How is it a fact that brock did not use steroids in preparation to fight mark hunt? Do you even know what fact means?

He did not used steroids DURING the fight. You crap for brains.

Are you mentally challenged?

Back