Has any other president gotten....

Saddam refused to let un inspectors do their job if he wouldn't have kept fucking with the entire world over the inspections they wouldn't have invaded. Do I need to post all the countries and politicians that signed off on the invasion?

and this fucking lie that you guys keep parroting over and over is going to give Iran every tool they need to do the same thing with their inspections because they know there will be no repercussions.

the war was fucking illegal and based on lies. Bush, Blair, Cheney and a few other should be tried for war crimes but that won't happen as being top dog has it's perks.

images

Well, what should we be defending Obama for? I already showed the OP is stupid. Do you have any other complaints?

I was telling Seano his complaint had no merit in this thread. And then I pointed out that the thread was mainly a joke, and most knew it. Not sure I was complaining, or where I mentioned needing to defend Barry. Dude's record defends him well. He should not have said what he did, at least not without a quantifier like 'most', but it is what it is.

not changing any subject just pointing out your bollocks about the 'just' war.

this is 2 post in a row where you said something and then pretended like I said it

it's like arguing with a women, if you want to debate yourself do me a favor and quit quoting me

this is 2 post in a row where you said something and then pretended like I said it

it's like arguing with a women, if you want to debate yourself do me a favor and quit quoting me

boo hoo cry me a river. not pretending anything, you implied the war was just, invading because weapon inspectors couldn't do there jobs. it wasn't. it was based on a lie.

Lie of the year,other than Obama?

Asked if any other president has been awarded Politifacts "Lie of the Year"; Lie of the Year started after his presidency began.

I don't know man. Maybe?

It was for lying under oath.

No one really seemed to care about Clinton's blowjob? We're you born in 2002? That was about the most covered news story of all time at that point.

They tried to impeach Clinton lol , funny how Hiliary plays for the women vote as a strong lady , but she's cool with her husband cheatin multiple times and staying with him which I would think is the opposite
Yeah, that was an embarrassingly ignorant comment, but in frankness I've come to expect that from Lion.

They tried to impeach Clinton lol , funny how Hiliary plays for the women vote as a strong lady , but she's cool with her husband cheatin multiple times and staying with him which I would think is the opposite

andrew johnson was actually impeached, so there's that. Warren G. Harding was a sketchball as well

Clinton was impeached. Impeachment isn't removal from office; impeachment is a formal accusation of illegal activity.

i gotcha, i meant he was impeached and found guilty. and removed from office. Nixon woulda been but resigned beforehand.

Back