Has any other president gotten....

That's generally because conservatives who are outraged about something Obama did are oddly quiet when their conservatives do the same thing.

Both sides of the aisle are untrustworthy. That is the most difficult thing to realize in American politics. The Republicans are insane. Guess what, the Dems are fucking insane as well. Just in different ways.

andrew johnson was actually impeached, so there's that. Warren G. Harding was a sketchball as well

Defence of Obama always boils down to "well what about what that other president did that time? huh??!?!"

Can you give an example of a single time that that has been a defense of Obama? I'm betting not.

Can you give an example of a single time that that has been a defense of Obama? I'm betting not.

He's probably referring to the five posters who did it in this thread just prior to the post he made commenting on them. :rolleyes:

Someone posted an amazing article here after that GOP guy was caught trying to cover up a gay affair with an underage boy. Six of the highest ranking Republicans who tried to bring Clinton down over the Lewinsky thing have since been exposed for massive sexual scandals.

I'm not defending what Clinton did, but I absolutely believe that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Hypocrisy really pisses me off, especially when it's directed to do harm to others.
Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, not for having an affair.

That's generally because conservatives who are outraged about something Obama did are oddly quiet when their conservatives do the same thing.

Like when giving amnesty to illegals.

Just like what Reagan did. The consevative right has lied enough about Ronnie for a long enough time people actually believe the propoganda behind him. He also increased the size of the government

I lost a bet that Clinton would be impeached. Thought that was easy money.

Like when giving amnesty to illegals.

Just like what Reagan did. The consevative right has lied enough about Ronnie for a long enough time people actually believe the propoganda behind him. He also increased the size of the government

tumblr_mgqf98eZ521qcfoo3o1_500.jpg

Lies are a foundation of our entire civilization since the beginning of it's inception, time to grow up and join the big boys and stop playing with the lesser people. :icon_chee

This guy got a little bit of press for the goings on when he was president.

th

Yeah, for sure. But, reporting on Nixon generally required acts of journalism, breaking new developmdnts and having them meet some meaningful threshed for news. The Clinton story was an early tabloid/cable news crossover.

Defence of Obama always boils down to "well what about what that other president did that time? huh??!?!"

You only get that defense when its some idiot arguing that Obama is the worst President ever. Its pretty easy to refute that just by pointing out how fucked up some of our Presidents have been. Like the idiot OP who is insinuating that Obama told the biggest lie of any President ever. Its provably false. That is just how this works. Why does this have to be explained to you?

I do not see anyone really defending Obama in this thread, just pointing out that the entire premise is completely flawed.

Well that, and general japery.

Well, what should we be defending Obama for? I already showed the OP is stupid. Do you have any other complaints?

If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.- Liar in Chief

[YT]qpa-5JdCnmo[/YT]

"We wished in this first attack to avoid, in so far as possible, the killing of civilians." Truman on the Hiroshima atomic bomb.

"We did not-repeat-did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we." Ronald Reagan.

He approved the sale of 2,000 anti-tank weapons to Iran in return for promises to release American hostages.

Back