Has any other president gotten....

No one really seemed to care about Clinton's blowjob? We're you born in 2002? That was about the most covered news story of all time at that point.

You must be a Republican. Democrats and normal people didn't care.

And for greatest lie...

images

They tried to impeach Clinton lol , funny how Hiliary plays for the women vote as a strong lady , but she's cool with her husband cheatin multiple times and staying with him which I would think is the opposite

That's up to her, it's their marriage, not yours. It isn't my place to judge her, nor is it yours, and she's not the first strong woman to choose keeping her family together.

I've never been married and gone through any of that shit, but I think it took a lot of courage to stay together. They had a daughter to raise and have done a damn good job of it.

Saddam refused to let un inspectors do their job if he wouldn't have kept fucking with the entire world over the inspections they wouldn't have invaded. Do I need to post all the countries and politicians that signed off on the invasion?

and this fucking lie that you guys keep parroting over and over is going to give Iran every tool they need to do the same thing with their inspections because they know there will be no repercussions.

Just shut up lol, it takes a serious level of tard to think Bush didn't lie us into Iraq.

You must be a Republican. Democrats and normal people didn't care.

And for greatest lie...

images

Clinton's affair got more coverage than probably any single polticial topic since. It blew (heh) Benghazi out of the water when it comes to coverage. He got impeached by the House over it.

Defence of Obama always boils down to "well what about what that other president did that time? huh??!?!"
This is the second thread in which I've seen you make this comment.
In both threads Obama was specifically being compared to other presidents.
In neither thread have I seen you defend how mind-shattering moronic your comment was.

Otherwise, if we want to be generous and ignore the stupidity of questioning whether any other president has been "awarded" something that didn't exist under any other president and address the issue of whether honesty among presidents, I'd say that comments by W about Iraq, Clinton about lots, HW about taxes, Reagan about Iran-Contra and a whole hell of a lot were all far more dishonest (just going with comments I personally remember). Certainly the dishonesty of W, HW, and Reagan was far more egregious and dangerous.

The Burlington Liars club doesn't allow politicians to compete.

If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.- Liar in Chief

I couldn't keep my doctor! Because he died! I don't blame Obama. I'd probably blame God if he was real.

andrew johnson was actually impeached, so there's that. Warren G. Harding was a sketchball as well

speaking of Harding, this story didn't really gain a lot of traction, probably since everyone has died that was involved, but he went of for years hiding an affair he was having. The family claimed for a long time he was sterile as a result of having measles so there was no way he had an illegitimate child. Well he did.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/08/dna_shows_that_president_warre.html

Back