Has any other president gotten....

A president lied under oath about getting his dick sucked...no really seemed to care.

Another sent his people off to war based on falsehoods. They never hung him for that.

You can't use google?

I think they only way they can't have is if the award is less than 10 years old.

"Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa" was 2003's lie of the year.

A president lied under oath about getting his dick sucked...no really seemed to care.

Another sent his people off to war based on falsehoods. They never hung him for that.

No one really seemed to care about Clinton's blowjob? We're you born in 2002? That was about the most covered news story of all time at that point.

They tried to impeach Clinton lol , funny how Hiliary plays for the women vote as a strong lady , but she's cool with her husband cheatin multiple times and staying with him which I would think is the opposite

As much of a tool Joseph can be, he makes some pretty good threads

lol I must make some fucking amazing threads for you to defend me. I know we clash more than we get along. Much appreciated. *bro fist*

Someone posted an amazing article here after that GOP guy was caught trying to cover up a gay affair with an underage boy. Six of the highest ranking Republicans who tried to bring Clinton down over the Lewinsky thing have since been exposed for massive sexual scandals.

I'm not defending what Clinton did, but I absolutely believe that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Hypocrisy really pisses me off, especially when it's directed to do harm to others.

Saddam refused to let un inspectors do their job if he wouldn't have kept fucking with the entire world over the inspections they wouldn't have invaded. Do I need to post all the countries and politicians that signed off on the invasion?

and this fucking lie that you guys keep parroting over and over is going to give Iran every tool they need to do the same thing with their inspections because they know there will be no repercussions.

No one really seemed to care about Clinton's blowjob? We're you born in 2002? That was about the most covered news story of all time at that point.

This guy got a little bit of press for the goings on when he was president.

th

Defence of Obama always boils down to "well what about what that other president did that time? huh??!?!"

I do not see anyone really defending Obama in this thread, just pointing out that the entire premise is completely flawed.

Well that, and general japery.

Defence of Obama always boils down to "well what about what that other president did that time? huh??!?!"

That's generally because conservatives who are outraged about something Obama did are oddly quiet when their conservatives do the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back