Has any of the wall been built yet?

the most recent thing i can find is this, threatening to shit down the government if funding is not secured. Maybe im not seeing what you do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...795546-9333-11e8-810c-5fa705927d54_story.html

So the construction time doesnt matter to you? you are aware if it isnt built by the time liberals take power again it will just be totally halted.

<TrumpWrong1>

Construction won’t be halted, because this type of barrier was being installed before trump, most Americans support more secure borders, and since it will no longer involve trump, it won’t make you liberals hemorrhoids flare up.

It’s a big wall, so it will take time. That’s called reality.

As for budget numbers, I believe it was a few hundred million. Go watch the first mulvaney press conference from the initial continuing resolution.

Two of the most despicable posts in recent WR history back-to-back.

I wish the rest of us could strand posters like the two of you on a No Escape island. You deserve each other, and the rest of us deserve a world without you.
He said black people can't aim.
Irrelevant. It's about the average. Hispanic women, both in Latin America & the USA, are having fewer and fewer children due to education and an acceptance of feminist values.

Housekeepers? LOL! Like I said, the least intelligent having the most children simply dumbs a population down. That's really nothing to boast about.

Because of white leftists. They have very few children. White conservatives still have plenty of children.

First of all, learn English. Second of all, there was a time when hispanics had lots of children, but it's just simply not true anymore. It's a stereotype that just doesn't match reality now.

Talk about a backfire, eh? Hispanics, who have always been overwhelmingly left-wing, have now accepted the very values & policies that harm population growth.

Leftists are on their way out, regardless of race. Whilst conservatives will continue to exist. Hispanics overwhelmingly are leftist and have accepted abortion, contraception & feminism. Hispanic women have swallowed the idea they need a career to be 'liberated from the patriarchy', and so they're having less children as a result.

lol I imagined some little brat kid stamping his feet crying when I read that. You're so immature.

The fact is, hispanic women just aren't having many children anymore, like all other races in the USA. It's not an opinion, but a fact.

The latest figures from the CDC are out: as described in "Baby Bust: Fertility is Declining the Most Among Minority Women," at the Institute for Family Studies, 2017 fertility rates have been published, and show a 40 year low, at 1.76 lifetime births per woman, with the most dramatic declines, expressed in "missing births" over the past decade, occurring among Hispanic and African-American women, whose fertility rates are now, while still higher, much closer to the already-low rates of white non-Hispanic women. Specifically, the fertility rate for black women dropped from 2.15 to 1.89, and that of Hispanic women dropped from 2.85 to 2.1 in the time period of 2008 - 2016, compared to a decline from 1.95 to 1.72 births per non-Hispanic woman.

More significantly, given the dramatic declines in fertility among Hispanic women, it appears that the fertility rate was really inflated by less-assimilated immigrants temporarily raising the average in a manner that's no longer true.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ebauer...ility-rates-and-social-security/#7145bcec65e7

So whilst hispanic women still do have slightly more children than white women, the rate is declining very fast for hispanic women and it won't stop, due to hispanic women's acceptance of values & policies that naturally lower the birth rate.

I provide facts, whilst you provide emotional rants.
You're stats are bogus and out of context.
Mexico is 3 to 1 birth rate to death rate.
White peoples population is going down while Mexicos is going up, and crossing the border.
This is why you have a sorta panic. Browning of America

No one would sit there and go "Yea Mexicans and white ladies have the same amount of kids".
And your "white liberals" dont have kids while "white conservatives" do is complete trash.

Also you keep bouncing from Mexicans to Hispanics. Hispanics is a vast amount of people.
You're all over the place.

Trump supporters should just admit that for the time being it looks like they were taken for a ride , in regards to the Wall. Trump still may end up building it, but as of now it doesn't look like it is on the horizon.

Wouldn't be surprising that Trump broke a significant campaign promise, considering the guy boasts a lot, lies a lot and was known to stiff contractors.

Last edited:
<TrumpWrong1>

Construction won’t be halted, because this type of barrier was being installed before trump, most Americans support more secure borders, and since it will no longer involve trump, it won’t make you liberals hemorrhoids flare up.

It’s a big wall, so it will take time. That’s called reality.

As for budget numbers, I believe it was a few hundred million. Go watch the first mulvaney press conference from the initial continuing resolution.

You don't think " tear down trumps racist wall" will be a talking point for liberals? It sounds exactly like a point they would make

You don't think " tear down trumps racist wall" will be a talking point for liberals? It sounds exactly like a point they would make

No, they’ll have moved onto attempting to label Nikki Haley a Nazi.

No, they’ll have moved onto attempting to label Nikki Haley a Nazi.

I'm sure we have time for both. Wall is a symbol of Trump, so destroying it is something liberals want. Not a hard concept. Not unlike attacking obamacare

I'm sure we have time for both. Wall is a symbol of Trump, so destroying it is something liberals want. Not a hard concept. Not unlike attacking obamacare

Then why aren’t they attacking it now?

<TheDonald>

You're stats are bogus and out of context.

You're just too stupid to understand the stats. And they're not 'my' stats, they're demographer stats.

Mexico is 3 to 1 birth rate to death rate.

Because the birthrate has only recently decreased to about 2.1 (although now it's almost certainly below-replacement). Over the coming decades, the population of Mexicans (in Mexico & USA) will age and eventually decline. It's unavoidable.

White peoples population is going down while Mexicos is going up

White people (especially the women) have been educated on a wider scale for much longer, that's why. Now Mexican women (amongst other hispanic women) are accepting the same policies & values of the left-wing (contraception, abortion, feminism etc etc), so naturally, they are having far less children. The hispanic population will start to age, and eventually decline. It's just a consequence of civilisation & women having access to education.

and crossing the border.

Why are so many Mexicans so desperate to leave Mexico and move to the USA? When talk starts of deporting illegal immigrants, they cry and scream racism. It's almost as if they think Mexico is an awful place to live and they don't wanna go back. I wonder why... /hmmmmm

This is why you have a sorta panic. Browning of America

Well, just look at all the Mexicans who don't wanna live in Mexico. They're no different from all the white people who don't wanna see the USA become an extension of Mexico. And if Mexico was being flooded with millions of Somali, Pakistani, Afghan, Nigerian etc etc immigrants, would Mexicans be okay with that? We both know the answer.

No one would sit there and go "Yea Mexicans and white ladies have the same amount of kids".

Mexican women have only slightly more, but it's decreasing (I've outlined very clearly the reasons why). You have provided zero evidence to prove otherwise, whilst I have given reputable sources to prove that not just Mexican women, but hispanic women as a whole, are having far less children now. The fertility rate of Mexican women will continue to decline, then pretty much stay stagnant, then the aging & eventual decline will begin. There is literally nothing you can do to stop it.

Just look at the fertility rate of Puerto Rico:

533443.jpg

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/puerto-rico/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN

And your "white liberals" dont have kids while "white conservatives" do is complete trash.

You provided absolutely no evidence that it's "complete trash". Whenever you're ready to present some, go right ahead.

Also you keep bouncing from Mexicans to Hispanics. Hispanics is a vast amount of people.
You're all over the place.

Nope, I've made myself very clearly. I've talked about Mexican women, and I've talking about hispanic women AS A WHOLE. Mexican women, like almost all other hispanic groups, are having very few children now. Puerto Rican & Cuban women (both in Puerto Rico & Cuba, and the USA) are having the least.

So, to finish off this post the same way I finished off my last post: I provide facts, whilst you provide emotional rants.

The answer to this old thread's question :

Back