Has any of the wall been built yet?

Yea thats why they are reproducing like crazy while whites aren't

False. The Mexican-American fertility rate is now below-replacement, the same as whites (and Asians). Mexican women (and other hispanic women) have become more educated and started to accept feminism, so this has greatly lowered the amount of children they have.

Look how the fertility rate of Mexico has declined:

Capture.jpg

https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=31&c=mx&l=en

That'll continue to decline, as is the case in any country where women have access to education. It is now a myth that Mexican women have loads of children, and this is true for almost all hispanic groups (Puerto Ricans & Cubans especially).

False. The Mexican-American fertility rate is now below-replacement, the same as whites (and Asians). Mexican women (and other hispanic women) have become more educated and started to accept feminism, so this has greatly lowered the amount of children they have.

Look how the fertility rate of Mexico has declined:

Capture.jpg

https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=31&c=mx&l=en

That'll continue to decline, as is the case in any country where women have access to education. It is now a myth that Mexican women have loads of children, and this is true for almost all hispanic groups (Puerto Ricans & Cubans especially).
Nonsense.
U dont even know how many Mexicans are over here and now ur gonna claim u know how much they're fuckin.

Nonsense.
U dont even know how many Mexicans are over here and now ur gonna claim u know how much they're fuckin.

I never claimed to know how much they're fucking, I stated a fact that they're not having many children anymore. I posted proof, too. You can fuck a lot, and still not have many children. Christ you're a fucking moron.

The statistics back me up. Provide some that prove me wrong, or move along.

I never claimed to know how much they're fucking, I stated a fact that they're not having many children anymore. I posted proof, too. You can fuck a lot, and still not have many children. Christ you're a fucking moron.

The statistics back me up. Provide some that prove me wrong, or move along.
You put up Mexican-Americans not Mexicans, which is what were talking about.
But you wanted to use Brown people, which is an assortment of a lot of people, so you would need more stats.
Also, due to illegal immigration you really don't know how many babies they are having. And trust me, they are having more than white people are.

You put up Mexican-Americans not Mexicans, which is what were talking about.

I put up both. Learn to read, and you'll see that. The fertility rates of both Mexicans (in Mexico) and Mexican-Americans have declined massively over the decades. This is due to Mexican women, in Mexico & USA, having access to contraception, abortion clinics & education. Their fertility rates are going to continue to decline. Are you denying any of this?

But you wanted to use Brown people, which is an assortment of a lot of people, so you would need more stats.

This doesn't make any sense... "you wanted to use Brown people"??? What?

Also, due to illegal immigration you really don't know how many babies they are having.

The fertility rate in Mexico is very low now. Any Mexican women who leave Mexico and have children in the USA are simply lowering any population growth in Mexico, so whichever way you look at it, Mexican women, whether they're in Mexico or the USA, are having far less children.

And you've just admitted that Mexicans migrate illegally into the USA... so it's brown people who want to get out of their own shithole countries, into Western countries. Funny that, eh?

And trust me, they are having more than white people are.

Not much more. Mexican women have embraced contraception, abortion, education & feminism and are having few children as a result. It's only the least intelligent of Mexican women who are still having 3+ children, but that's nothing to boast about, because it just means a dumbing down of the Mexican population (both in Mexico and the USA).

Just look at famous Mexican women: Eva Longoria, 43 years old, just one child. Salma Hayek, 52, just one child. Cristela Alonzo, 39, no children. Angelica Celaya, 36, just one child. Alyssa Diaz, 33, no children. Eden Espinosa, 40, no children. Sara Ramirez, 43, no children.

For Cuban & Puerto Rican women, the fertility rate is even lower.

And let's not forgot the Mexican-American women who have children with non-hispanic men, which only dilutes their Mexican blood even more. And that's REALLY common, too.

I put up both. Learn to read, and you'll see that. The fertility rates of both Mexicans (in Mexico) and Mexican-Americans have declined massively over the decades. This is due to Mexican women, in Mexico & USA, having access to contraception, abortion clinics & education. Their fertility rates are going to continue to decline. Are you denying any of this?

This doesn't make any sense... "you wanted to use Brown people"??? What?

The fertility rate in Mexico is very low now. Any Mexican women who leave Mexico and have children in the USA are simply lowering any population growth in Mexico, so whichever way you look at it, Mexican women, whether they're in Mexico or the USA, are having far less children.

And you've just admitted that Mexicans migrate illegally into the USA... so it's brown people who want to get out of their own shithole countries, into Western countries. Funny that, eh?

Not much more. Mexican women have embraced contraception, abortion, education & feminism and are having few children as a result. It's only the least intelligent of Mexican women who are still having 3+ children, but that's nothing to boast about, because it just means a dumbing down of the Mexican population (both in Mexico and the USA).

Just look at famous Mexican women: Eva Longoria, 43 years old, just one child. Salma Hayek, 52, just one child. Cristela Alonzo, 39, no children. Angelica Celaya, 36, just one child. Alyssa Diaz, 33, no children. Eden Espinosa, 40, no children. Sara Ramirez, 43, no children.

For Cuban & Puerto Rican women, the fertility rate is even lower.

And let's not forgot the Mexican-American women who have children with non-hispanic men, which only dilutes their Mexican blood even more. And that's REALLY common, too.
You named a handful of actresses while i can name you every housekeeper i know in the hotel industry that has 3+ kids. Some with 7 some with 4. Some in America some not.
26 out of 50 states had more white ppl died than were born last year.
U have to be the only idiot that is trying to claim Latinos as less than whites while its usually people arguing that they have too many kids.
Whos population is on the way out and who's on the way in?
Ur stats are shit.
But Salma Hayek has only 1 kid thoooo....

Trump’s been president for over 1.5 years so far and I haven’t heard anything about the wall being built.

Have you heard anything about the start of it yet?

Check out the video below. This is the bollard-style fencing/wall that Trump has gotten so far. The video was shot in Santa Teresa, NM. The other two areas are San Diego, CA and Calexico, CA.

So exactly the amount shown is enough to get your vote? Not 1 more foot needed?

As a liberal, the concept of building things is foreign to you, but you must understand these things take time to build.

The important thing is they’ve already secured funding and construction has started.

As a liberal, the concept of building things is foreign to you, but you must understand these things take time to build.

Republicans Surrender on Trump’s Border Wall to Push Paul Ryan’s ‘Tax Reform 2.0’

While GOP midterm voters — by a majority — say they want President Trump’s economic nationalist agenda on immigration, Republican lawmakers are ignoring those calls to instead promote House Speaker Paul Ryan’s “tax reform 2.0.”
For the last six months, GOP midterm voters have told pollsters that the number one issue facing the country is immigration. Meanwhile, tax reform is considered one of the least pressing issues in the U.S. by Republican voters.

Among 53 percent of GOP voters in the latest Harvard/Harris Poll, immigration should be the biggest priority for the Trump administration and the Republican-controlled Congress. This makes immigration more important to Republican voters than even the economy, terrorism, and healthcare.

Tax reform, on the other hand, ranks among one of the least important issues to Republican voters, with only 11 percent saying it is the most pressing issue in the country. This makes tax reform less important than even obscure issues like corruption, guns, and national defense.

The will of GOP voters, though, is not stopping Republican lawmakers from surrendering on Trump’s populist-nationalist immigration agenda before the midterm elections. Even Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) — considered a conservative leader in Congress — told the Huffington Post that border wall funding should be further prolonged until next year.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) have both previously said that they will not fight for the border wall before the midterms, instead surrendering the issue to Democrats.

“We have a very good understanding with the president that we want to get our appropriations done,” Ryan told Roll Call last week.

“We still want to get funding for the wall,” McConnell told Fox News last week. “But we think the best time to have that discussion is after the election.”

The border wall funding the GOP leadership wants to approve after the midterm election is tied to a slew of open borders policies, as Breitbart News’s Neil Munro reported, that will inflate immigration levels while only providing a sliver of funds to construct the wall.

Rather than focusing on securing the $25 billion it is expected to cost to build the border wall, Republican lawmakers will begin touting their “tax reform 2.0” plan.

The plan is likely to be embraced by Trump foes and the big business lobby — some of the primary donors to the GOP — such as the Chamber of Commerce, the billionaire Koch brothers, and the Business Roundtable.

Almost two years into the Trump presidency, the GOP-controlled Congress has yet to give any money towards the border wall. In the last spending fight earlier this year, the GOP actually funded a border wall in the country of Jordan, but banned Trump from using border wall prototypes on the U.S.-Mexico border.

This is the second year that Ryan’s uninfluential, economic libertarian agenda of tax reform and spending cuts has taken priority over Trump’s populist-nationalist agenda of immigration reduction and a border wall.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...order-wall-to-push-paul-ryans-tax-reform-2-0/

Republicans Surrender on Trump’s Border Wall to Push Paul Ryan’s ‘Tax Reform 2.0’

While GOP midterm voters — by a majority — say they want President Trump’s economic nationalist agenda on immigration, Republican lawmakers are ignoring those calls to instead promote House Speaker Paul Ryan’s “tax reform 2.0.”
For the last six months, GOP midterm voters have told pollsters that the number one issue facing the country is immigration. Meanwhile, tax reform is considered one of the least pressing issues in the U.S. by Republican voters.

Among 53 percent of GOP voters in the latest Harvard/Harris Poll, immigration should be the biggest priority for the Trump administration and the Republican-controlled Congress. This makes immigration more important to Republican voters than even the economy, terrorism, and healthcare.

Tax reform, on the other hand, ranks among one of the least important issues to Republican voters, with only 11 percent saying it is the most pressing issue in the country. This makes tax reform less important than even obscure issues like corruption, guns, and national defense.

The will of GOP voters, though, is not stopping Republican lawmakers from surrendering on Trump’s populist-nationalist immigration agenda before the midterm elections. Even Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) — considered a conservative leader in Congress — told the Huffington Post that border wall funding should be further prolonged until next year.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) have both previously said that they will not fight for the border wall before the midterms, instead surrendering the issue to Democrats.

“We have a very good understanding with the president that we want to get our appropriations done,” Ryan told Roll Call last week.

“We still want to get funding for the wall,” McConnell told Fox News last week. “But we think the best time to have that discussion is after the election.”

The border wall funding the GOP leadership wants to approve after the midterm election is tied to a slew of open borders policies, as Breitbart News’s Neil Munro reported, that will inflate immigration levels while only providing a sliver of funds to construct the wall.

Rather than focusing on securing the $25 billion it is expected to cost to build the border wall, Republican lawmakers will begin touting their “tax reform 2.0” plan.

The plan is likely to be embraced by Trump foes and the big business lobby — some of the primary donors to the GOP — such as the Chamber of Commerce, the billionaire Koch brothers, and the Business Roundtable.

Almost two years into the Trump presidency, the GOP-controlled Congress has yet to give any money towards the border wall. In the last spending fight earlier this year, the GOP actually funded a border wall in the country of Jordan, but banned Trump from using border wall prototypes on the U.S.-Mexico border.

This is the second year that Ryan’s uninfluential, economic libertarian agenda of tax reform and spending cuts has taken priority over Trump’s populist-nationalist agenda of immigration reduction and a border wall.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...order-wall-to-push-paul-ryans-tax-reform-2-0/

Read the edited post. This site is so buggy it takes forever to edit.

P.s you’re missing the political element to this move, immigration will fire up the left, we don’t want that.

The important thing is they’ve already secured funding and construction has started.

sooo...... how much progress do you require? you seem determined to not answer. is everything done already enough or not

sooo...... how much progress do you require? you seem determined to not answer. is everything done already enough or not

Well, I’m judging by the amount of funding they secured, as the construction time “is what it is”.

And from what I recall, there was a shitload of money secured for it.

Well, I’m judging by the amount of funding they secured, as the construction time “is what it is”.

And from what I recall, there was a shitload of money secured for it.

the most recent thing i can find is this, threatening to shit down the government if funding is not secured. Maybe im not seeing what you do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...795546-9333-11e8-810c-5fa705927d54_story.html

So the construction time doesnt matter to you? you are aware if it isnt built by the time liberals take power again it will just be totally halted.

You named a handful of actresses while i can name you every housekeeper i know in the hotel industry that has 3+ kids. Some with 7 some with 4. Some in America some not.
U have to be the only idiot that is trying to claim Latinos as less than whites while its usually people arguing that they have too many kids.
Ur stats are shit.
But Salma Hayek has only 1 kid thoooo....

I'm pretty sure anyone you meet in life who pisses you off is going to count towards this tally of yours mate and you honestly don't care if pretty young white women have triplets

that jungle bunny stereotype is old as time, you learned that from our British propaganda post-colonial habits before you even saw a Native American, we euros know a thing or two about inventing racist reproductive numbers and it's unfortunate people still buy into that argument today

That the USA is being destroyed due to increased diversity? Yep. It's true.

Do they?
Cuz Micah Xavier Johnson sorta proved that wrong didn't he.
Two of the most despicable posts in recent WR history back-to-back.

I wish the rest of us could strand posters like the two of you on a No Escape island. You deserve each other, and the rest of us deserve a world without you.

The L.A. Riots is a good example.
Black and Browns beat the shit out of Asians and Whites. The Asians fought back, but had most of their shit destroyed.
They have on video an interview with a couple of black guys during the riots with a car in the background that smashed into a light pole after the driver was shot in the head.
Apparently he was some white guy who went down there with his gun to you know "fight back". He pulled his gun out and a few black guys wasted him instantly.
All that "we got guns" doesn't mean shit if you have never used it, and especially when you try to use it on people that are shooting all the time.

That's what would happen on a larger scale.
So minorities are violent and murderous? That is your position?

Irrelevant. It's about the average. Hispanic women, both in Latin America & the USA, are having fewer and fewer children due to education and an acceptance of feminist values.

Housekeepers? LOL! Like I said, the least intelligent having the most children simply dumbs a population down. That's really nothing to boast about.

Because of white leftists. They have very few children. White conservatives still have plenty of children.

First of all, learn English. Second of all, there was a time when hispanics had lots of children, but it's just simply not true anymore. It's a stereotype that just doesn't match reality now.

Talk about a backfire, eh? Hispanics, who have always been overwhelmingly left-wing, have now accepted the very values & policies that harm population growth.

Leftists are on their way out, regardless of race. Whilst conservatives will continue to exist. Hispanics overwhelmingly are leftist and have accepted abortion, contraception & feminism. Hispanic women have swallowed the idea they need a career to be 'liberated from the patriarchy', and so they're having less children as a result.

Ur stats are shit.

lol I imagined some little brat kid stamping his feet crying when I read that. You're so immature.

The fact is, hispanic women just aren't having many children anymore, like all other races in the USA. It's not an opinion, but a fact.

The latest figures from the CDC are out: as described in "Baby Bust: Fertility is Declining the Most Among Minority Women," at the Institute for Family Studies, 2017 fertility rates have been published, and show a 40 year low, at 1.76 lifetime births per woman, with the most dramatic declines, expressed in "missing births" over the past decade, occurring among Hispanic and African-American women, whose fertility rates are now, while still higher, much closer to the already-low rates of white non-Hispanic women. Specifically, the fertility rate for black women dropped from 2.15 to 1.89, and that of Hispanic women dropped from 2.85 to 2.1 in the time period of 2008 - 2016, compared to a decline from 1.95 to 1.72 births per non-Hispanic woman.

More significantly, given the dramatic declines in fertility among Hispanic women, it appears that the fertility rate was really inflated by less-assimilated immigrants temporarily raising the average in a manner that's no longer true.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ebauer...ility-rates-and-social-security/#7145bcec65e7

So whilst hispanic women still do have slightly more children than white women, the rate is declining very fast for hispanic women and it won't stop, due to hispanic women's acceptance of values & policies that naturally lower the birth rate.

I provide facts, whilst you provide emotional rants.

Back