Has any of the wall been built yet?

No most white conservatives own guns legally and they are not athletic and have never killed a man.

2 Escalades full of Los Zeta members would wipe out any conservative town. And they would do it with gold plated assault rifles.
And these are people that have killed before many times.

Some white guy in Lubbock, Texas shooting bottles in his back yard is a joke compared to these lunatics.

What has being athletic got to do with anything? Mexicans are the least athletic people on the planet lol... and most are overweight and 5ft tall.

What has being athletic got to do with anything? Mexicans are the least athletic people on the planet lol... and most are overweight and 5ft tall.
I don't think you know Mexicans.
Because if they were what you claim they were, you wouldn't fear them so much.

Do they?
Cuz Micah Xavier Johnson sorta proved that wrong didn't he.

That was an ambush. The pussiest of all ways to kill your enemy. You didn't know? Come on now, Julian.

Its true that if the Mexicans decided to takeover LA nothing would stop them.

All they'd do is prove all the "racists" right. I for one welcome a total Mexican takeover of LA.

That was an ambush. The pussiest of all ways to kill your enemy. You didn't know? Come on now, Julian.
Ambush? Didn't a cop try to sneak up on him and he shot to the left and then ran around right and shot the cop from up close due to tactics?
Didnt the cops have to use a robot because they couldnt get to him?

Bad aim you say?

One black man held down a police force.

Ambush? Didn't a cop try to sneak up on him and he shot to the left and then ran around right and shot the cop from up close due to tactics?
Didnt the cops have to use a robot because they couldnt get to him?

Bad aim you say?

One black man held down a police force.

Yes, ambush. The pussiest of all tactics. And you support it. Unsurprising.

Yes, ambush. The pussiest of all tactics. And you support it. Unsurprising.
Using a robot isnt pussy tactics?

They shouldve thrown down their guns and just brawled it out like men.

Guns are pussy tactics

No. It's called using intelligence to extinguish a cowardly little pussy who ambushed police officers.

I don't disagree.
Well I think Mr Cop Killer was probably using tactics and intelligence and thats why he ambushed him you clown.
Was he suppose to walk up and go "DRAW"

Well I think Mr Cop Killer was probably using tactics and intelligence and thats why he ambushed him you clown.
Was he suppose to walk up and go "DRAW"

Micah the coward started the pussy tactics. A robot being used is simply in response to that. Should the cops have risked their lives to take him out, or use a more intelligent way (robot) to extinguish that pussy coward bitch?

You're actually on the side of a cop killer. You pathetic low IQ trash. Jeez...

Micah the coward started the pussy tactics. A robot being used is simply in response to that. Should the cops have risked their lives to take him out, or use a more intelligent way (robot) to extinguish that pussy coward bitch?

You're actually on the side of a cop killer. You pathetic low IQ trash. Jeez...
They shouldve dropped their guns and went bare knuckle

Back