Relationship Has a chick that rejected you before, contacted you again after some time to try her chance?

Thread reminded me of these two "Love Potion Number 9" scenes.

Pretty much sums up my response, as to how such things ought to be handled.

Well...yeah

Few things are as comforting when regaining consciousness as the soft glow from a roomful of candles.

.....unless you’re strapped to the wall with a pentagram drawn around you.

Ingot a few rjohn from my high school gf in boot camp. 20 years later I look more or less the same and she has put on 60 pounds. I fucked her absolutely senseless a few times then ghosted her.

Did you suffer a stroke typing the first sentence ?

They do it all of the time. I'm convinced I'm ugly AF because women always reject me lol. However, when I put my social skill on display in their vicinity, they always break and want to give it up. It's like kryptonite against their too-good-for-you attitude.

Seems like women ain’t the only one rejecting him.

<{outtahere}>

Bye bye, sweet poster. We barely knew thee, yet passes a moment of regret falling victim to the banhammer.

<mma1>

Rejected me in that she didn't let me bang but she was into me. I was cheating on my ex at the time so I didn't have time to make a real effort and abandoned the whole thing. Years later we reconnected again and we fucked for a while.
Expired pussy don't taste the same though...

Yup, in HS, she was hot, we were friends initially and I got friendzoned. After HS she got fat and no one wanted her anymore so she came crawling to me. I didn't care that she gained weight I cared that she fucked endless amounts of dudes, She didn't like being friendzoned. She would come sit in front of my house drunk and try to guilt me into shit, lol it was pathetic.

Had this happen when I was younger. Said no to the whole thing though, she was hot but the hot came with a bit of crazy and I didn’t want to be part of her stupid games again

Expired pussy don't taste the same though...

At the time this happened I just got out of a 9 year relationship so I wasn't looking for quality. I was just trying to get my numbers up so I could consistently release a load when I needed to without having to rely or commit to anyone.

A few I knew from highschool tried in my twenties, they all got shut down.

Back