Relationship Has a chick that rejected you before, contacted you again after some time to try her chance?

Hatuwkoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What did you do, or what would you do, what would you think?

The only real option is to fill the room with uppercuts...and candles.
So I bring in candles after they are unconscious?
giphy.gif

I'm a bit old (42) so back in the day being rejected was not a big deal since you had to approach the girl on the spot 99% of the time (club, street, party or whatever). Just the way things work. You just move on. If we're talking about a girl that's in your social circle that rejects you, never give her a second chance. You can have some sweet moments with her when she changes her mind, but nothing more than that. The reason: it's her vanity 99% of the time, she doesn't suddenly start to like you, she just wants to see if you'd still fall for her. The best thing is to move on to someone who really likes you from the get-go.

I'm a bit old (42) so back in the day being rejected was not a big deal since you had to approach the girl on the spot 99% of the time (club, street, party or whatever). Just the way things work. You just move on. If we're talking about a girl that's in your social circle that rejects you, never give her a second chance. You can have some sweet moments with her when she changes her mind, but nothing more than that. The reason: it's her vanity 99% of the time, she doesn't suddenly start to like you, she just wants to see if you'd still fall for her. The best thing is to move on to someone who really likes you from the get-go.

good advice. it's similar to a chick that cheats on you, then promises it will never happen again. you have to move on, no matter how hot she might be lol. allowing anything like that to take place immediately gives her total power if the relationship were to form again.

I've been rejected a handful of times. I'd nevet get in a relationship or hook up with someone who rejected me. Seems like that would be an ego or vanity thing for them to see if they could. IE, you're just a game to them. Plenty of fish man.

I liken it to the chicks that hit on me in bars knowing I'm married. I get hit on waaaaay more being married than when I was single. My theory is the same as above, just a game they want to win, an ego thing to see what you're willing to give up for the chance to be with then or some shit. Goes for men and women.

Yeah, love is a battlefield and all that. I've done the same and ended it, only to want them again. Shit happens

Rejected me in that she didn't let me bang but she was into me. I was cheating on my ex at the time so I didn't have time to make a real effort and abandoned the whole thing. Years later we reconnected again and we fucked for a while.

Yes, and she left a pineapple outside my front door as an enticement.

The only one that comes to mind was big titty cheryl. She was a little below my standards but she was still pretty and had gigantic tits. I persisted and she rejected.

Less than a year later she was all of a sudden regretful and coming in guns hot. By then though she got dumpy and even though i told her that to her face, she didn't care. That was a bit of a turn on, but still, dumpy is dumpy.

In HS I dated a girl for a short time and she broke it off. Weeks later she call and wants to see me. Whatever. We're sitting in my car after work and she starts complaining about her current boyfriend. I was going to meet some buddies so I kept looking at my watch. She finally asks if I have somewhere to be and I said yes. That was the last I ever heard from her.

Back