Relationship Has a chick that rejected you before, contacted you again after some time to try her chance?

Yeah, I hooked up with a chick many many years ago who invited me out the following weekend for a date. Or so I thought when she invited me out.

I got to the bar and she had a sausage party going on, with all her 'male friends' throwing themselves at her to maybe get a piece. She briefly acknowledge my arrival to introduce me to the others, then went to talk to some new guy who was flirting with her. I though, "Yeah bitch, I'm not about this simp life" and went to pick up some weed from a friend's grow house, then invited my friends to my apartment for a marathon Halo session on my Xbox.

A few years later I'm on a double date with this different woman. It is going well, we are hitting it off at this restaurant. She hears I used to be a bit of a metalhead and asked me to take her to a rock club to see what it is like. So we head to the local dive bar, and whilst walking through the original chick spots me in the crowd and throws herself at me grinding and kissing me neck. I pushed her off and told her I wasn't interested, but she had cockblocked me with my actual date. FFS!

That was a cold and dry night. Funny to look back on though.

Have no problem with rejection, is part of the game
Let alone do bullshit like have to counter-reject myself and say "feels good" lmao
If she changed mind and want to do stuff why not, who cares if for whatever reason your original attempt missed

Only case i let pride step in and i ignore her is if the no was to give priority to some other guy of same circle, like hitting on girl and she dodge it but let some other guy of same group have a taste
It's retard but there i decline

Have no problem with rejection, is part of the game
Let alone do bullshit like have to counter-reject myself and say "feels good" lmao
If she changed mind and want to do stuff why not, who cares if for whatever reason your original attempt missed

Only case i let pride step in and i ignore her is if the no was to give priority to some other guy of same circle, like hitting on girl and she dodge it but let some other guy of same group have a taste
It's retard but there i decline

Yeah, I'm similar.

If a girl has overlooked me for a friend in an 'equal opportunities' scenario (IE - both of us present, both of us game, both of us 'trying' with her), I make a mental note to never give that girl an inch in the future. It's happened a few times, of course, over the years. You don't even need to actually say anything, it's easy to give off the 'no fucking chance' vibe to her without actually saying 'you missed your shot'.

Yes. It was glorious.

I was soooo in love with this girl when I was like 18 but she friend zoned me. She had an aunt that was always calling her stupid for not dating me, saying things like, "this one's the prize right here, if I were 30 years younger I'd take him myself."

Fast forward 20 years and out of the blue she finds me online and messages me. Says she's got 2 small kids and she just divorced her husband because he wouldn't stop cheating.

She didn't come right out and say it, but she was hinting that she regretted not appreciating me at the time and she was fishing to see if I was single.

I talked about how awesome my wife is and how life is just fantastic for me right now.

She never messaged me again.

71ce2d3682c0aaa8c0a4a1e08e0acad8.jpeg

Yeah, once several years ago. I made plans with her to meet up and then went out with some friends instead and blocked her number. We didn't really have the same friends so it was pretty easy.

If you allow yourself to be plan B after things don't work out with the guys she liked better, you're only ever going to be 2nd choice because they know you'll always be there. In my case, I literally wasn't there.

Back in the day I was really good friends with these two girls who lived together. I would randomly hook up with one of them but we were just buddies, not dating. I always wanted to bang the other girl but she would shoot me down, and tell me it was because I had sex with her friend/roommate. I struck out like 5-6 times with her (I was persistent). Well one night I took them out for a birthday bar hoping drinking fest, I was the DD. After like 4-5 bars/clubs we ended back up at their apartment, the one girl I used to bang called her boyfriend over for some late night dick, and the other girl asked me to stay the night. We finally hooked up, she got mad the next day when I acted like nothing happened. She thought I wanted to date her but she had a kid, and I didn't date girls with kids (one of my rules). It basically fucked up our friendship but oh well....

Yeah, I hooked up with a chick many many years ago who invited me out the following weekend for a date. Or so I thought when she invited me out.

I got to the bar and she had a sausage party going on, with all her 'male friends' throwing themselves at her to maybe get a piece. She briefly acknowledge my arrival to introduce me to the others, then went to talk to some new guy who was flirting with her. I though, "Yeah bitch, I'm not about this simp life" and went to pick up some weed from a friend's grow house, then invited my friends to my apartment for a marathon Halo session on my Xbox.

A few years later I'm on a double date with this different woman. It is going well, we are hitting it off at this restaurant. She hears I used to be a bit of a metalhead and asked me to take her to a rock club to see what it is like. So we head to the local dive bar, and whilst walking through the original chick spots me in the crowd and throws herself at me grinding and kissing me neck. I pushed her off and told her I wasn't interested, but she had cockblocked me with my actual date. FFS!

That was a cold and dry night. Funny to look back on though.

Sounds like my ex who also has 2 kids she dumps on whatever relative is willing to take so she can go on 48 hour fuck benders

Yes. It was glorious.

I was soooo in love with this girl when I was like 18 but she friend zoned me. She had an aunt that was always calling her stupid for not dating me, saying things like, "this one's the prize right here, if I were 30 years younger I'd take him myself."

Fast forward 20 years and out of the blue she finds me online and messages me. Says she's got 2 small kids and she just divorced her husband because he wouldn't stop cheating.

She didn't come right out and say it, but she was hinting that she regretted not appreciating me at the time and she was fishing to see if I was single.

I talked about how awesome my wife is and how life is just fantastic for me right now.

She never messaged me again.

71ce2d3682c0aaa8c0a4a1e08e0acad8.jpeg

Revenge is sweet but do you feel bad for her at all?
Think she ever found a man?

Revenge is sweet but do you feel bad for her at all?
Think she ever found a man?
I'm sure she did. She kept herself in shape and makes decent money. I'm sure she has options, but was just reaching out to me because I was the one she let get away.

She just had to move on to option number 2. No big deal.

Sounds like my ex who also has 2 kids she dumps on whatever relative is willing to take so she can go on 48 hour fuck benders

An old buddy has a baby-momma like that. He went out with her for a bit, we all think she traped him, but she was adamant it was a suprise pregnancy. He sticks around, turning down a job opportunity at in a different city, to be in the kids life and provide for them. Finally after she has cheated on him multiple times, he takes that job opporunity. So, she follows through on her threat to stop him seeing the kid. Luckily the courts sidr with him, and he gets weekends, or something along those lines.

Meanwhile, the last time I heard of her, she was still sleeping around and dumping her kid on anyone she could to go out partying. Hopefully my old buddy gets full custody before this turns into another Cassie Anthony situation.

This happens alot in online dating.

As usual the correct answer is to tell them to fuck off

Nah I get the opposite. Shit seems fine then they wake up one day and suddenly seem to realize what I'm actually like.

Back