Harry and Meghan: Canadian....

They don't technically or otherwise own shit here.

Incorrect, plebeian.
^ ya this

It would be a big Constitutional fight if the Crown ever tried to assert their rights but technically they own about 90% of all the land in Canada.

Now the caveat is that the Crown owns it and holds it on behalf of all Canadian Citizens, so more as a steward than beneficiary.

But how do you delineate control should the Crown try to exert its influence and rights?

We would need to consult with Canadian constitutional scholars on this.

Technically yes, cause we are a part of the commonwealth, but we are not obligated to fund their stay. Our douche bag government probably will however, cause they like to aimlessly give money away.
Are you sure you're not just le making things up, Petit poulet?

I don't follow the royal pain in the tax payer dollar family, but this caught my attention cause I'm a Canuck. I heard we might be funding for their security if they move here, even our jackass PM pretty much alluded to it. Experts have said it may cost taxpayers 10 mill a year.

Considering our PM likes to write cheques his ass can't cash, I believe this could be true. If so I'll be the first one to say we don't need their useless asses here draining our funds. We have better things we can spend our people's money on.

Why this fascination with the royals, I have no clue. Stupid must like watching stupid.

I agree. People fawning after a bunch of inbreds. Don't get it. With that being said they're more than welcome as long as they foot their own bill. They're most likely going to bring a lot of money into Canada since they're a valuable brand.

More than likely, they will generate more tax revenue and contribute more to Canada than you. Not trying to be mean, but its true.

How you guys be speaking French and be part of the UK or whatever at the same time?

Haha, I haven't spoken a lick of French in my life.... Well, aside from grade 8 and 9. We are on the Westcoast, no need for it here. Better to learn mandarin in these parts

Emigrating to Canada is such a British thing to do. A distant part of my family all did it. No idea why.
Yeah, I know them. Nice people.

Canada should just say fuck 'em. No fucking way Canada should have to foot the bill for their security. That's so fucking retarded.

Nope, but maybe Prince Philip could if he divorced the Queen.

That's all Alberta needs, a Greek in charge of provincial finances.

tenor.gif

Canada should just say fuck 'em. No fucking way Canada should have to foot the bill for their security. That's so fucking retarded.

+1. Am legit getting triggered, but I can only imagine what my Liberal MP would say if I called him

^ ya this

It would be a big Constitutional fight if the Crown ever tried to assert their rights but technically they own about 90% of all the land in Canada.

Now the caveat is that the Crown owns it and holds it on behalf of all Canadian Citizens, so more as a steward than beneficiary.

But how do you delineate control should the Crown try to exert its influence and rights?

We would need to consult with Canadian constitutional scholars on this.

Fuck the UK. Joining the US!

Back