Harry and Meghan: Canadian....

Ezekiel 25:17

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't follow the royal pain in the tax payer dollar family, but this caught my attention cause I'm a Canuck. I heard we might be funding for their security if they move here, even our jackass PM pretty much alluded to it. Experts have said it may cost taxpayers 10 mill a year.

Considering our PM likes to write cheques his ass can't cash, I believe this could be true. If so I'll be the first one to say we don't need their useless asses here draining our funds. We have better things we can spend our people's money on.

Why this fascination with the royals, I have no clue. Stupid must like watching stupid.

the royals are just celebs

and people like celebs

I don't follow the royal pain in the tax payer dollar family, but this caught my attention cause I'm a Canuck. I heard we might be funding for their security if they move here, even our jackass PM pretty much alluded to it. Experts have said it may cost taxpayers 10 mill a year.

Considering our PM likes to write cheques his ass can't cash, I believe this could be true. If so I'll be the first one to say we don't need their useless asses here draining our funds. We have better things we can spend our people's money on.

Why this fascination with the royals, I have no clue. Stupid must like watching stupid.

Who's more fascinating the Kardashian family or the Royal family?

Aren't they your royalty too?

Technically yes, cause we are a part of the commonwealth, but we are not obligated to fund their stay. Our douche bag government probably will however, cause they like to aimlessly give money away.

Emigrating to Canada is such a British thing to do. A distant part of my family all did it. No idea why.

You Canadians already got the best Britain has to offer (Me). I should be getting fat cheques off Trudeau

$10 million a year among a population of 37 million is rough bro. How will you guys handle the extra 50 cents or so a year?

Man, i hope conservatives give him a hard time if he agrees to pay for their security

Wealthy people can and should pay for their own private security. Only exceptions I can think of would be for someone like a Salman Rushdie around the time of Satanic Verses.

worth it.

meghan-markle-news-2176143.jpg

This is even more insulting when one realizes that they want to move to the states after Trump is gone. Um yea fuck that. How are we going to be paying for their security and they aren't even gonna stay?

Back