Harley Davidson is dying

9977.jpg

If sales pick up for them the way they did for bmw after ewan and charley dd long way round it wont be long until the livewire is everywhere

Do you live in 2005? Those bikes havent been cool in years. You can barely give those choppers away anymore. Youre better off parting them out if you want any of your money back. The same douches that bought the over the top chopper style of bike have switched over to horrendous baggers like this
13507041_980002805382451_4994054212620534528_n-1.jpg
even Jesse James switched over to making guns. those ridiculous custom choppers looked very uncomfortable and unreliable also pretty low tech.

As others said theyre pretty tone deaf and outdated and their consumer base is aging out. Honestly riding in general is retarded these days imo.

My good friends brother crashed really bad last year, and is now crippled for life. Not fucking worth it.

I bout a 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T for $3,300 with 13k miles on it last year. It is more reliable than your average HD for 10th of the cost. Why the fuck would you buy a Harley? I grew up 30 miles from their Milwaukee plant and would never buy one.

I want one of the electric motorcycle
harley-04.jpg

But I want it to be Quiet and not make any noise. I just want to blow passed people without them seeing or hearing me. I would be able to out run jackers with no problem at night

- No planing for the future now that we are becoming a more urban populace (loud exhausts are great on the open road, annoying in urban/suburban areas)

I thought that's why they did it... outside of the "loud bikes save lives" thing.

I want one of the electric motorcycle
harley-04.jpg

But I want it to be Quiet and not make any noise. I just want to blow passed people without them seeing or hearing me. I would be able to out run jackers with no problem at night

Lol that looks literally like the motorcycle version of your car

Back