Harley Davidson is dying

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-struggle-sends-shares-tumbling-idUSKBN1ZR1HT
6C7979389-130621_harley_hmed_1146p.fit-760w.jpg

f269182683ec20769186e90373f439b5

There's no coming back from this. They can't sustain a global business when they rely on selling overpriced bikes to aging boomers. Bike sales overall are down, but Harley is suffering the most because they have the oldest demographics.

The scariest part? Their sluggish sales are coming during a period of strong growth for consumer purchases. That means they'll be wiped out if and when the next recession hits.
Because they're horrible and deserve to be a thing of the past.

In S. Florida there is a growing segment of African American Harley riders, They dont have the loud pipes or the arrogant attitudes though they jus t like to cruise around especially on Sunday. Its not uncommon to see them riding with goldwings, Can Ams and crotch rockets.

In S. Florida there is a growing segment of African American Harley riders, They dont have the loud pipes or the arrogant attitudes though they jus t like to cruise around especially on Sunday. Its not uncommon to see them riding with goldwings, Can Ams and crotch rockets.

img.jpg

Ruff Ryders dawg

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-struggle-sends-shares-tumbling-idUSKBN1ZR1HT
6C7979389-130621_harley_hmed_1146p.fit-760w.jpg

f269182683ec20769186e90373f439b5

There's no coming back from this. They can't sustain a global business when they rely on selling overpriced bikes to aging boomers. Bike sales overall are down, but Harley is suffering the most because they have the oldest demographics.

The scariest part? Their sluggish sales are coming during a period of strong growth for consumer purchases. That means they'll be wiped out if and when the next recession hits.
Shoot dog that graph is upside down , they are fine

I don’t want them to go under. That would be bad. We need more American companies, not less. That said, I think the uniform and weird wannabe lifestyle that come along with them are comically pathetic, and anybody that enters the low brow political landscape of a biker club intentionally is a fkn moron, but some girls actually still thinks it makes the out of shape lamewads “bad boys,” and I know guys personally who get laid from it. Girls are so pathetically oversimple they seem complicated, so a Harley CAN WORK FOR YOU.
I’m definitely for American companies succeeding, if if there could be one American company I’d laugh at as it failed, it would be Harley-Davidson. They essentially axed engineering fifty years ago and charge twice price for the biggest pieces of shit on the market.

I guess it depends on where you live. Around here Harley riders are either older respectful dudes, or Hipsters. The biggest douche bags are crotch rocket riders. Full bright gaudy leathers even in hot summer, weaving in and out of traffic. They are ones revving the shit out of them at lights and pulling wheelies on highways. I have owned both and both have pros and cons. Harley does have some cool looking new bikes:
0C9ADCB4-7DC5-4893-8C6D-40F35984453D.jpeg
0640ED71-D08E-4BB9-84ED-FBDFF8A7319E.jpeg

Harleys are overpriced. Just not a lot of performance for the pricetag. They sound cool but that's about it.

Harleys are overpriced. Just not a lot of performance for the pricetag. They sound cool but that's about it.
Yeah if the sound of rapidfire old man farts sounds “cool”<Lmaoo>

Yeah, people aren't fucking dipshits that want to slowly drive around in leather for hours on death traps in North Dakota with a bunch of other old dudes and their fatass, bleach-blond old ladies with floppy dog tits any more.
You shut your whore mouth about North Dakota before you get the hose again.

Back