Hari Return LIVE today, here is how to watch!

Legal issues. And it has to be US because Glory concentrates on the US now and most of it's shows will happen there.

Both statements sound like speculations.
Do you know for a fact Badr can't fight in US?

And Glory could continue do events outside the US as well.
In 2014 there were 2 events outside the US and one inside.

Very weak fights.

Only Badr Hari is dangerous.

It looked like Leko and Graham just quitted against Badr Hari. What a disgrace. Pathetic.

Why does the organisation spend so much money for weak/old fighters against Badr Hari?

Badr Hari reaction on facebook

Thank God, I'm the new GFC Heavyweight Champion of the World.
First of all i wanna say the organization made a slip to name me as a Dutchman, i fight for Morocco, and that's what i'm always gonna do. What else can i say, we did it again. I wanna thank all my fans around the world. Thank you so much for believing in me, thank you all for your patience. My fans never let me down and always stand behind me. I wanna thank Golden Cage Promotions, i wanna thank all the fans who came out to Dubai to see me fighting. Thanks everyone who bought PayPerView (PPV). I wanna thank all my fans from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being with me and thank you, for standing behind me. I can tell my fans, the wait is over. I'm back. And i will show you next time again. I wanna apologize to Stefan Leko's family: I'm sorry, but i had to do this. Not even for myself but for my fans. I don't need money, i'm A-Okay. Don't worry about me. I do this for my fans. Same thing counts to Peter Graham. Don't take it personal. It's Business, work. If i don't knock them out they will knock ME out. And that's not gonna happen anymore. I give my fans from now on, only wins. Wins on knock-out.
Something else. Glory Sports International, I go for that arab money, so next time don't come with coins.
104-12

https://www.facebook.com/BadrHari1984/posts/936247209724253

OK so far for Glory outlooks :)

Hari has said on multiple occasions that he doesn't have any social media accounts. That's not him. Maybe someone lose to him, but definitely not him.

Badr looked pretty good here, Graham is no bum. Maybe the Old Badr is coming back. I'll never support Badr's criminal activities, but is hard not to like him as a fighter.

Also another 200k for just being on this card. 500 k for only 2 minutes and 42 seconds. He makes more money in these promotion than he will make in glory in a entire year. If he will win the final tournament he probably will make 2 milion $ in this year. More than all GLORY fighters put together.

Good for him, he deserves it. Let the haters hate.

we have all been over this countless times! Go search the forum and quit waisting our space

I'll never support Badr's criminal activities, but is hard not to like him as a fighter.
When Badr's on fire he can knock pretty much any HW in the world clean out.

That spinning hook kick he hit against Leko years ago was just.. utterly spectacular

People like Badr Hari should never be taught martial arts, because martial arts is for people who want to defend themselves from people like him. The world is so messed up today that criminals, scumbags, and assholes are idolized.

People like Badr Hari should never be taught martial arts, because martial arts is for people who want to defend themselves from people like him. The world is so messed up today that criminals, scumbags, and assholes are idolized.

Why so mad?

with all due respect, but an inshape hari without him focussing on bullshit like old ho's and night clubbing, demolishes verhoeven and ghita

hari isn't content with fighting old farts, he'll fight anyone anywhere and right now he's a free agent and will fight for whoever pays him good money

What? How did you get to this? What i said has nothing to do with what you said. What i said, in short, is "Hari prefers to fight rejects for more money and prove nothing". Which is somewhat ok, the man wants his moneyz, nothing wrong with that. But if he would be a true warrior, he could do both: fight rejects for arab moneyz and fight the best in Glory for normal money.

As for your claim that he would "demolish verhoeven and ghita" let's not jump the gun. The guy is good, and in shape he has the upper hand against them but we all know Hari can lose, especially nowadays.

Is it a fact that Badr has legal issues? Yes. That leads to him not being able to fight in the US.
Yes, Glory could use him in events outside of US, that's what i said some months ago as well. But the leaked list of Glory shows (no matter if set in stone or not) only has 2 events outside of US for the rest of the year and 9 inside US. I suspect for the money that Hari asks, Glory would want to use him in US, in the market they are trying to conquer. And if that's not possible, Glory might not want to pay him what he asks. And it looks like Hari doesn't want to settle for less.

Is it a fact that Badr has legal issues? Yes. That leads to him not being able to fight in the US.
Yes, Glory could use him in events outside of US, that's what i said some months ago as well. But the leaked list of Glory shows (no matter if set in stone or not) only has 2 events outside of US for the rest of the year and 9 inside US. I suspect for the money that Hari asks, Glory would want to use him in US, in the market they are trying to conquer. And if that's not possible, Glory might not want to pay him what he asks. And it looks like Hari doesn't want to settle for less.

OK you may have reason to believe what you believe, but these are still a list of assumptions in a row.

OK you may have reason to believe what you believe, but these are still a list of assumptions in a row.

How is it an assumption that Hari has legal problems? The fuck man...

How is it an assumption that Hari has legal problems? The fuck man...

it's an assumption that he wouldn't get licensed to go/fight in the states....you do not know for sure where Hari can or cannot fight, despite him being sentenced in court

What? How did you get to this? What i said has nothing to do with what you said. What i said, in short, is "Hari prefers to fight rejects for more money and prove nothing". Which is somewhat ok, the man wants his moneyz, nothing wrong with that. But if he would be a true warrior, he could do both: fight rejects for arab moneyz and fight the best in Glory for normal money.

As for your claim that he would "demolish verhoeven and ghita" let's not jump the gun. The guy is good, and in shape he has the upper hand against them but we all know Hari can lose, especially nowadays.
You make it sound like Hari wants to fight rejects. He'll fight anybody, but there aren't that much out there. Most HW fighters are in glory and Hari already brutally knocked out zimmerman and Saki. Saki is probably the best fighter in Glory.

for you to say he's content fighting old farts is moronic......Hari is conent fighting anyone that's put in front of him, as long as he's paid what he's worth

like any other big draw

You make it sound like Hari wants to fight rejects. He'll fight anybody, but there aren't that much out there. Most HW fighters are in glory and Hari already brutally knocked out zimmerman and Saki. Saki is probably the best fighter in Glory.

for you to say he's content fighting old farts is moronic......Hari is conent fighting anyone that's put in front of him, as long as he's paid what he's worth

like any other big draw

My head hurts. No, i do NOT make it sound like that. My comment was sarcastic, directed at the poster that i first answered to. ("He makes more money in these promotion than he will make in glory in a entire year. If he will win the final tournament he probably will make 2 milion $ in this year. More than all GLORY fighters put together")

p.s. wasn't Hari supposed to fight Londt this month? Why did he run away from this fight? Was it because he was offered a lot more money by GFC? If so, why did he took the fight with Londt in the first place? I mean, he's not fighting for "coins", no?
Or was it maybe 'cause he was worried he might lose to Londt after the mediocre performances against 2x Samedov (including a KO loss) and Ignashov?

Pressed post by mistake, can't edit.
If he would lose to Londt his value would go down. Now, although he beat two old farts, his fans are foaming at the mouth with his greatness again. Not saying he can't get as good as he was, but he looked worse and worse since his fight with Saki. I actually think he looked sloppy last night but his opponents were so god awful that it made it look good.

I know i'm going to get hate for expressing my opinion, especially since it's not positive towards Hari, but that's what i believe. I hope Glory will sign him, i really do. His fans deserve to see him fight the best and not these old farts.

Pressed post by mistake, can't edit.
If he would lose to Londt his value would go down. Now, although he beat two old farts, his fans are foaming at the mouth with his greatness again. Not saying he can't get as good as he was, but he looked worse and worse since his fight with Saki. I actually think he looked sloppy last night but his opponents were so god awful that it made it look good.

I know i'm going to get hate for expressing my opinion, especially since it's not positive towards Hari, but that's what i believe. I hope Glory will sign him, i really do. His fans deserve to see him fight the best and not these old farts.

Hari is a phenomenon. But he's still human. Like everyone else he needs to train to get in shape. And we all know where he's coming from now. People like me who like to see him fight are just happy he seems to be getting on track. His belly looks better than last time. His speed was OK. The kicks looked pretty hard. All these things show that he's been taking shit seriously again. It may be early to look forward, but we take the things we see now to make an opinion. And that's not a bad one. It's a good start. Not just because he won against Graham and Leko, but because he actually looked good.

So I personally am not excited because he's the greatest again, I'm excited because there is some sunlight in the darkness. That's completely the opposite. What he needs is concentration, challenge and training. And I hope he gets that, in Glory or somewhere else.

@ Effin: again you are talking so much crap.....Hari running away from Lond? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hari asked to fight Schilt in Amsterdam after years of not fighting in The Netherlands. He asked Schilt and knocked him senseless like nobody has ever done.....within 2 minutes and this guy is afraid of Londt????

Hari canceled the fight against Londt because promoter and former fighter Ali Gunyar didn't hav a license for the event, a couple of weeks before the event was scheduled. He's clearly in need of fights and money and Gunyar didn't even have a license for the event.......GFC came along and offered him petro dollar money and revenge at Graham + Leko.

It was the best decision he's made. He lost to Ignashov, Leko and Graham and now holds 2-1 victories to all three of them and made a shitload of money in the process.

yeah right, he's scuurrrred of Ismael Londt and only wants to fight old farts

get a grip effin, the hari hate is strong with you. You really believe he ducked Londt?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's the funniest thing I've read in a while

Back