Hari Return LIVE today, here is how to watch!

2000 watching at the start, 670 watching right before Hari's fight. Did Hari lose his appeal? :)

Ok, the event was a COMPLETE waste of time until now, only thing that could save it for me is Hari getting ko'ed, either first fight, or the final, just for comedy purposes and to see his nuthuggers burn :D

Ok, the event was a COMPLETE waste of time until now, only thing that could save it for me is Hari getting ko'ed, either first fight, or the final, just for comedy purposes and to see his nuthuggers burn :D

This is almost impossible, maybe impossible. We talking about Leko and GRAHAM....:icon_chee

These days i see more Githa nuthuggers than Hari s!!

These days i see more Githa nuthuggers than Hari s!!

And the purpose of this comment is? There are some Ghita nuthuggers that are very stubborn but numbers only, Hari has by far the most. Any video on youtube or discussion about kickboxing, no matter what it's about, you'll see countless Hari fans coming to shit things up. Just look on Glory's facebook, any post has comments like "Glory is dead without Hari" "Glory sucks ass without Hari" etc.

Tomaz, Ghiță has only classy fans! Many Americans love him.

About 2 minutes, but he did manage to land a few punches at the start, which is remarkable for him at this point in time :)

May be early to say, but badr looks in shape

On wikipedia appear that leko was ko'd after 1:12. Man, that's something, I thought he will get Ko'd in under 40 seconds :icon_lol:

On wikipedia appear that leko was ko'd after 1:12. Man, that's something, I thought he will get Ko'd in under 40 seconds :icon_lol:

3 knock downs...to give an idea how those 110 seconds looked like ;)

Well, the man with the money behind GFC announced Manny vs Maywether in 2015, Dubai, a result of his conversation on the phone "with the US" :D

Expecting Aerts to KO this clown in under a minute, let's see.

Back