Hari Return LIVE today, here is how to watch!

Mike Schiavello

The Voice
@Blue
Reaction score
Hi all

Watch the return of Badr Hari on Global fighting championship from Dubai LIVE at 9am PT / Noon ET (US Audiences) online here

www.eliteboxing.tv/en/live/gfc-dubai

Hari vs Leko
Graham vs Oborotov
Four Man Tourney

Aerts vs Cooper

And more

Enjoy!

"The Voice" Michael Schiavello

K-1 WGP + Mike= The best you can get from any combat sport. We need you in glory !

Hey Mike, glad to have you commentating some kickboxing, we sorely missed you! Did Glory reach to you yet for a collaboration? We need you man :)

Link doesnt work for me.

Online streaming is restricted in the following countries: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Bosnia Herzegoina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macadonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, the UAE

always hoping Hari gets knocked out, but with a can like Leko as his oppenent that ain't gonna happen.

Hey Mike! It'd be great to hear your voice commentating for Glory! You're a classic staple in the world of kickboxing, it's only fitting you work for the top promotion!

Oh fuck. I'm at work and left my tablet home. Would have gladly wasted some time at work if I knew I'd get Hari and Schiavello. Damnit, hope I can see the event afterwards somehow.

...and yes please man Glory could use some Schiavello!

Could someone kindly do a bit of a play by play for those who cant get onto to stream?

Bought the stream earlier but ... it still says i have to buy access. And it seems the start has been delayed, should have started over an hour ago, now it will start in 50 minutes. At least that's what the countdown clock says on EB-TV.

We all miss you commentating the big Kickboxing events Mike!

Online streaming is restricted in the following countries: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Bosnia Herzegoina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macadonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, the UAE

What does this mean exactly? That you cant watch the stream if u live outside those countries?

Bought the stream earlier but ... it still says i have to buy access. And it seems the start has been delayed, should have started over an hour ago, now it will start in 50 minutes. At least that's what the countdown clock says on EB-TV.

happened to me at the last Glory event. sucks but I got no money refund for missing half of the event.

Back