Hari Return LIVE today, here is how to watch!

Yeah, Aerts fighting with a "broken" ankle... still expecting Aerts to KO that guy, if he continues.

Aerts was going to blow that dude's head of his shoulder, after about 30-40 seconds he did a head kick that was blocked and something on his right leg got damaged. He is now in the 3rd round boxing with Cooper ...

"Calf muscle torn in half" ... waiting for the decision now, would still give it to Aerts.

Hahahaha they gave it a draw and they don't know who to handle the cup :D

Aerts would have eaten that guy if he wasn't injured.
Judges decided a draw. It's fair.

3 knock downs again in first round. Badr won the fight. I really hope he works his way up to the top again. He looks good

3 knock downs again in first round. Badr won the fight. I really hope he works his way up to the top again. He looks good

That would imply him getting into Glory and being able to fight in the US. Don't think that's possible but i hope so. He looked decent tonight but he fought rejects.

That would imply him getting into Glory and being able to fight in the US. Don't think that's possible but i hope so. He looked decent tonight but he fought rejects.

Glory can just do more euro events and have Hari headline them :icon_chee
Naah j/k spike and USA etc. etc.

That's where you start after a long stop and crappy personal problems. With rejects.

Why wouldn't Hari be able to fight in the US. And why does it even have to be in the US.

But yeah, he needs to have a talk with the guys at Glory.

[YT]R2O9Yt8swvU[/YT]

[YT]TL9m5KTpzlQ[/YT]

That's where you start after a long stop and crappy personal problems. With rejects.

Why wouldn't Hari be able to fight in the US. And why does it even have to be in the US.

Legal issues. And it has to be US because Glory concentrates on the US now and most of it's shows will happen there.

Can't fight professionally with a (serious) criminal record in a lot of places. Have fun trying to get into some countries even as a tourist.

300k for 3 minutes work, not bad.

Also another 200k for just being on this card. 500 k for only 2 minutes and 42 seconds. He makes more money in these promotion than he will make in glory in a entire year. If he will win the final tournament he probably will make 2 milion $ in this year. More than all GLORY fighters put together.

Also another 200k for just being on this card. 500 k for only 2 minutes and 42 seconds. He makes more money in these promotion than he will make in glory in a entire year. If he will win the final tournament he probably will make 2 milion $ in this year. More than all GLORY fighters put together.

Funny mate :) let's just hope he is as smart as you and keeps fighting in these promotions so he can get rich beating on old farts

Funny mate :) let's just hope he is as smart as you and keeps fighting in these promotions so he can get rich beating on old farts

with all due respect, but an inshape hari without him focussing on bullshit like old ho's and night clubbing, demolishes verhoeven and ghita

hari isn't content with fighting old farts, he'll fight anyone anywhere and right now he's a free agent and will fight for whoever pays him good money

Badr Hari reaction on facebook

Thank God, I'm the new GFC Heavyweight Champion of the World.
First of all i wanna say the organization made a slip to name me as a Dutchman, i fight for Morocco, and that's what i'm always gonna do. What else can i say, we did it again. I wanna thank all my fans around the world. Thank you so much for believing in me, thank you all for your patience. My fans never let me down and always stand behind me. I wanna thank Golden Cage Promotions, i wanna thank all the fans who came out to Dubai to see me fighting. Thanks everyone who bought PayPerView (PPV). I wanna thank all my fans from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being with me and thank you, for standing behind me. I can tell my fans, the wait is over. I'm back. And i will show you next time again. I wanna apologize to Stefan Leko's family: I'm sorry, but i had to do this. Not even for myself but for my fans. I don't need money, i'm A-Okay. Don't worry about me. I do this for my fans. Same thing counts to Peter Graham. Don't take it personal. It's Business, work. If i don't knock them out they will knock ME out. And that's not gonna happen anymore. I give my fans from now on, only wins. Wins on knock-out.
Something else. Glory Sports International, I go for that arab money, so next time don't come with coins.
104-12

https://www.facebook.com/BadrHari1984/posts/936247209724253

Back